What can I invest in?

On 5/27/2021 at 1:44 AM, xzyv said:

I'm a teacher. I don't make much but I am able to save a little a month. So what can invest in with 50k i.e stocks, shares or anything.

***P.S*** I'm really new at this and am very clueless.

Maybe invest in business education... MBA or investment course. It's not very wise asking a general public forum for an investment advice. Though some posts actually surprised.

3 hours ago, gearbox said:

khunPer,  any SET stocks recommendation for good dividends? I had a look at a few and the dividends were not that great compared to some Australian stocks.

Thanks for you comment.

I normally don't recommend stocks as it's so difficult to predict, especially about the future.

I can say that I've mixed a portfolio that have been paying me fairly average 3 percent a year after tax, but I've also included some stocks that potentially can gain value, but pays a fairly low dividend.

However, I've also found a number of Thai stocks that pays over 3 percent after tax, even up to 6 percent; but Covid-19 changed that for some of them, so here comes the danger if one try to predict the future; i.e. recomment specific stocks.

But there is one stock that I saw others recommend, and I tried it myself, and I found out that others were correct, it even became better over time, and unaffected by Covid-19, so I've upgraded my position. It's JASIF-F (you need to buy "-F" from foreign lot, otherwise you won't get dividend, NVDR-option is not available), and you don't even pay tax of the dividends, which so far have been paid four times a year. You can find data HERE...????