256 New COVID Cases in Cal-Comp Cluster

webfact

al.jpg

PHETCHABURI, May 27 (TNA) – COVID-19 tests confirmed 256 more people were infected with the disease in the cluster of a Cal-Comp Electronics factory in the central plain province as the total cases in the cluster rose to 2,845, none of whom died of the virus yet.

The total cases comprised 1,255 workers and 1,590 migrants. The province also had three new COVID-19 cases among general people, which increased the total outside the cluster to 637. So far, Phetchaburi logged 3,482 COVID-19 cases in total. Of them, 503 recovered and 2,974 were at hospitals.

Phetchaburi governor Pakapong Thawipat said infected migrant workers were being rushed to field hospitals. Thai workers with the disease were transported from their dormitories to a quarantine facility at a nearby campus of Silpakorn University.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-704794

tnalogo.jpg

2,845 Cases within this Factory.

A Factory that employs 3000

And it would be my guess that there has been no active testing of any personnel from the other Cal Comp sites dotted around Thailand.

There would of course be no movement of either parts or persons around these various sites, so they would be completely safe 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cake Monster said:

2,845 Cases within this Factory.

A Factory that employs 3000

And it would be my guess that there has been no active testing of any personnel from the other Cal Comp sites dotted around Thailand.

There would of course be no movement of either parts or persons around these various sites, so they would be completely safe 

I bet the owners of the factory wished they'd done some in-house testing or screening.

But hey just clock-in and head down is the normal way.

Now it's closed and losing money.