ํYou can now sign up for our vaccine bulletin

Anyone else remember registering for a similar program maybe 15 or so years ago. I forget the name of it. The Embassy would "keep us informed in an emergency." This pandemic is an emergency. I received maybe 2 e-mails, the last more than 10 years ago. Isn't there already a database you should be using with my name/E -mail in it? Just curious.

20 minutes ago, rbkk said:

Anyone else remember registering for a similar program maybe 15 or so years ago. I forget the name of it. The Embassy would "keep us informed in an emergency." This pandemic is an emergency. I received maybe 2 e-mails, the last more than 10 years ago. Isn't there already a database you should be using with my name/E -mail in it? Just curious.

Yes I remember that. I signed up but I don't recall ever receiving any e-mails from the embassy

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rbkk said:

Tony Blair and New Labour were in charge then. Boris is boss man now; don't you trust him to be on top of things?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, rbkk said:

You might be thinking of Locate. This post has more info. 

• Thanks 1

I got an email from British Embassy Vaccine Update with a link to Thailand Intervac .com.

It does not allow me to select my Nationality, Province or District address.

Looks like it is only for Bangkok. End of story!

Edited by KannikaP

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 2:39 PM, KannikaP said:

I got an email from British Embassy Vaccine Update with a link to Thailand Intervac .com.

It does not allow me to select my Nationality, Province or District address.

Looks like it is only for Bangkok. End of story!

Same same, and I specifically requested that the embassy provided me data and information related to where I live. Totally ignored as I guessed it would be. In fact the updates they put out are 3/4 days behind the announcements we read on here and other forums/social media sites

• Like 1