Thailand road carnage: 55 dead Monday - stats show deathtoll continues like previous years

webfact

10 hours ago, itsari said:

Just my observations of traffic accidents , observing how bad the driving is in Thailand and somehow surviving on the roads here. I consider that is a carefully researched conclusion at great risk to myself. I have driven in many countries and can say with confidence the standard of driving in Thailand is atrocious.

I arrest my case Mr Artisi

Atrocious it might be, doesn't change the fact that contributing the majority of motor cycle deaths the fault of motor vehicle drivers is a long stretch - considering the stupidity of many bike riders on their daily suicide mission... running red lights, on the wrong side of the road, entering traffic flow without looking, cutting in front of cars without any thought, weaving thru' the traffic at high speed - - yep definitely always the fault of the the motor vehicle driver. 

59 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Atrocious it might be, doesn't change the fact that contributing the majority of motor cycle deaths the fault of motor vehicle drivers is a long stretch - considering the stupidity of many bike riders on their daily suicide mission... running red lights, on the wrong side of the road, entering traffic flow without looking, cutting in front of cars without any thought, weaving thru' the traffic at high speed - - yep definitely always the fault of the the motor vehicle driver. 

I agree with you there are many reckless , bordering crazy motorcycle riders out there. Yet I see that the 4 wheeled variety are just as bad . Result is many motorcycle riders forced of there bikes.As more cars are on the road so  the accident rate increases for motorcycles. That is a statistic that I have seen . 

I wish you a good day Mr Artisi