27000 Bhat

keepwalking

Sure you can, and even with a little less if you have to...

edit: sorry, I did not realise you are Thai!......you will know how to live with a third of it!!

No...only his girlfriend is thai, and he's currently working in Japan (according to his previous post#1).

So I would assume that 27,000 bth/mo is for her living expense.

:o 27000 I hope that she is worth it Seems to me if she had 50k per month it stil would not be enough cut her down to 20k and she will still live :D

young thai person, living in lad prao bangkok - can they survive on such money, living alone, not going out so much but not living hand to mouth?

what do you think?

She should be able to live like a Princess on that sort of moola,I,m curious as to the source of the amount you mention ,is that what she claims to previously earn and what she wants from you in payment for her fidelity?

I am not being judgemental ,it just smacks of situations and similar money amounts I have have found myself in several times in LoS.

(P.S. I now live in a well-appointed cardboard box in an alley, and so I'm able to save the difference. The mafia only charge me 100B in rent. Heng has offered me a crate, gratis, but I suspect he may later try to repossess.)

Steven, that was actually a limited time offer. Feel free to keep the brochure (the crate's air con unit) though.

:o

Edited by Heng