Mor Prom actually works amongst all the misinformation

4MyEgo

In all fairness to the Thai Government with the misinformation that was going about saying that everyone could register and then back flipping and saying it was for Thai's only, and that farangs would get vaccinated around July/August. I received a call last night (Friday) from the hospital that my wife registered me with enquiring if I was coming on Monday at 11am for the AZ vaccination.

I was stunned, and then said to my wife, say thank you for the call, but I have changed my mind and will be waiting for a little while longer.

So just thought I would let those who registered with Mor Prom that if they still want the vaccination, and thought what I thought, e.g. it was for Thai's only from 7 June, that they might get a call soon, if not, they should go to the hospital at the appointment time as they might actually get their vaccination, if not, was worth the try.

I know things might work differently from hospital to hospital, but if they want the vaccine, going if they don't receive a call, might just work out, i.e. if the hospital has the juice to give out.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the update of your own situation. I think it will vary from province to province, and from day to day, week to week. I'm in Bangkok and my scheduled Mor Prom appointment is 21 July. A lot can and will change between now and then. Hopefully for the better. But if they offer me AZ on 21 July, I will certainly take it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, samtam said:

Thanks for the update of your own situation. I think it will vary from province to province, and from day to day, week to week. I'm in Bangkok and my scheduled Mor Prom appointment is 21 July. A lot can and will change between now and then. Hopefully for the better. But if they offer me AZ on 21 July, I will certainly take it.

Agree, for me being over 60 with pre-existing is why I was up the chain. But will wait until something else comes along for reasons mentioned earlier or in other posts about AZ.

If your comfortable with AZ then your good to go come 21 July.

Edited by 4MyEgo