Power supply issue - will solar solve it?

Hi there all electricity experts. I live in Nakhon Nayok and have problems with power supply. My 18,000 Btu fixed speed air-conditioner works fine in my bedroom on its own, but it will not work if my housekeepers 13,000 Btu air-conditioner is on at the same time.

Today I am changing my housekeepers Air conditioner to a inverter type air-conditioner that is supposed to function okay down to 150 V. This might solve my problem, but if it doesn’t there are many other solutions. Note that my current grid supply is from a metre 600 m away from which I get normally 210 V. By increasing the size of the cable I will probably get 220 volts. 

1, Solar cell, if it was possible to have a solar cells and batteries installed that would supplement my grid power enough to have both Air conditioners functioning and was not outrageously expensive then that would be the most climate friendly solution.

2, change my room air-conditioner to a inverter type as well might work.

3, get a second meter and power supply to place the two air-conditioners on different meters. This would be from a supply line which is about 100 m from my house and uses a different transformer

I would be interested in your guys comments on the best solution.

Cheers

Nick

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

Is option 3 viable to completely move to?

100m vs 600m has to be better.

It would help, I should at least be able to get 220 volts. However moving a meter would be difficult if not impossible as the PEA is very obstructive. However adding a new meter and getting two sources of power should solve all my problems

The only issue I forsee, particularly if you have an awkward PEA office, is getting two supplies to one chanote.

Some areas no issue whatever, other areas no way ever! 

I used to have similar issues.  I now run a 5kva voltage stabilizer and all my stuff gets good, constant clean power.  
Mine is made by CBC and I bought it from Lazada for under 8,000 THB.  It's been going strong for 3 or 4 years now.  

1 hour ago, action said:

I used to have similar issues.  I now run a 5kva voltage stabilizer and all my stuff gets good, constant clean power.  
Mine is made by CBC and I bought it from Lazada for under 8,000 THB.  It's been going strong for 3 or 4 years now.  

Could I ask you for the model number of the CBC you purchased?

Yesterday I installed a Daikin inverter type air-conditioner in my housekeepers room. This machine is quoted as being too able to run down to 150 V. And last night For the first time for ages my own Air conditioner and my housekeepers were able to run together perfectly.

• Like 1

Stabilizer, as mentioned, would be a good option.

Thanks to inverter technology, you see it is already improving.

I guess you have  a refrigerator running all the time, so that one still could have problems with low voltage. But as long, in the night, the fridge isnt opened, temp will stay low and last till morning when airco's arent used. Question is wil the refrigerator last or is it going down eventually, trying to work on wrong voltage.

There arent probably many other devices to run in same time as airco's?, as they are also infected by low wrong voltage. As action said, a power stabilizer would do fine.