anyone driving from Hua Hin to Phuket in next few weeks

monty1412

Hua hin expat looking to get motorbike from Phuket .. if your driving down and want some company , help out with fuel cost and even share drivivng  if you want then please let me know. I will get COVID test the day before departure  and have Mor Chana updated all the time ( very low Risk rating) ... 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, mikebike said:

Post 150cc motorbike would cost somewhere between 1200-1800 baht.

https://www.tielandtothailand.com/shipping-motorcycle-thailand-mail-post-office/

As @robblok points out, maybe it's a purchase and he needs look at it.

If it's simple transport then post would be a must?

A guy (yes in a bar) once told me that he posted a motorbike using Thailand post or whatever. I assumed it was a 'wind up' and just let it pass

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

As @robblok points out, maybe it's a purchase and he needs look at it.

If it's simple transport then post would be a must?

A guy (yes in a bar) once told me that he posted a motorbike using Thailand post or whatever. I assumed it was a 'wind up' and just let it pass

Not a windup it has been in topics quite a few times. So its a viable option if you don't have to inspect the bike. Personally in these times of covid and possible roadblocks and the trouble of getting into Phuket i would post it. But not if I had to inspect it (not that I would have the skills to do so, I would have to bring an expert as i would not know what to look at)