ThailandIntervac.com

Hitcho56

I tried to register online with the ThailandIntervac.com website.   You can only access between 12.00 & 15.00 .  Only 3 hospitals showing as active. All of them in Bangkok. Filled in all the details and went to booking page. Says AZ & Sinovac available. Requested AZ  and all 3 hospitals say cannot book as no AZ available- only Sinovac.    Basically no use  to Pattaya residents who want AZ & a local vaccination point.

• Like 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Can easy get a bus to Bangkok if important, 119 baht each way, not busy last week, starts 5am every 2 hours

Aren't people concerned about a risky trip to Bangkok to maybe find out you're not on the list or sorry wrong province?

45 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Aren't people concerned about a risky trip to Bangkok to maybe find out you're not on the list or sorry wrong province?

Buses may not be busy, weren't on Wednesday, but yes there is a risk the vaccination won't happen, up to you

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

From reports and the information on their website, you are not required to bring along any proof of address.

I've registered and made an appointment with my Bangkok address, but that hasn't been checked and I doubt it will.

8 hours ago, Caldera said:

I've registered and made an appointment with my Bangkok address, but that hasn't been checked and I doubt it will.

And I doubt your appointment will be fulfilled....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Caldera said:

From reports and the information on their website, you are not required to bring along any proof of address.

What date did you get?

I am June 24th, but future promises mean little in this circus.

7 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

What date did you get?

I am June 24th, but future promises mean little in this circus.

July 2nd. I'm hopeful, but not exactly betting the house on getting the vaccine as scheduled.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Caldera said:

July 2nd. I'm hopeful, but not exactly betting the house on getting the vaccine as scheduled.

Get your thai bird to phone the day before and see if she can find someone coherent to ask

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Get your thai bird to phone the day before and see if she can find someone coherent to ask

That's not going to happen. I firmly believe that one of the reasons why I usually get things done in Thailand is that I don't let a "Thai bird" handle my affairs. The biggest screw-ups of expats I've witnessed always seemed to involve a longhaired translator.

• Haha 2