Widow thinks husband’s death may be linked to AZ vaccine

Jonathan Fairfield

11 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Agreed, but we are in Thailand, where the media is, for the most part, under the thumb of the regime.

BANGKOK — Thailand slipped in its press freedom index to 140 out of the 180 countries surveyed by Reporters Without Border – one rank behind Myanmar, a country many Thais associated with authoritarianism.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/04/21/thailand-falls-behind-myanmar-in-2020-press-freedom-index/

You should register your complaints with Thai PBS World, or the regime, or ThaiVisa?

The wife has been saying for the past 3-4 days ,that 20 + have died after receiving the vaccine jab ,this figure has come from Thai TV and radio.

No mention of any underlining  conditions. 

10 hours ago, EricTh said:

Why is the Thai government covering things up just because AZ is produced in Thailand?

AZ has been reported to cause blood clots and deaths in many countries (just Google).

Of course, not everybody taking AZ will have severe blood clots in the brain and heart but a few do.

The reason why it cause blood clot is researched by the report below.

https://www.ft.com/content/f76eb802-ec05-4461-9956-b250115d0577

The rare blood-clotting reaction causing 56 deaths. In Europe, at least 142 people have experienced the blood clots out of 16m recipients of the vaccine.

That comes to a 0.000008875% chance of it happening.

10 hours ago, EricTh said:

Really? If he had an existing illness, why did the doctors allow him to be vaccinated in the first place? Shouldn't the doctors be given a slap on the face?

Remember that when Sinovac was introduced to Thailand, it was not recommended for above 60 years old which was prescreening.

Why wasn't the same done to this guy?

When there is severe blood clot in the system, the heart works harder to pump blood, causing rupture or heart muscle thickening to compensate for loss of blood to the heart.

Blood clot is confirmed to be one of the side-effects of AZ, see my link below.

https://www.ft.com/content/f76eb802-ec05-4461-9956-b250115d0577

In case you can't access that article, it says the virus vector goes into the nucleus of our cells. This technology is different from Sinovac and Pfizer.

When I was working in Bangladesh during 2006 I experienced a shortness of breath climbing stairs. Up until that point I felt fine.

I went to a good hospital in Dhaka and they suggested that I had a partly blocked artery. I came back to Thailand and the Bangkok Heart Hospital took me in and fitted not just one, but 2 stents. I feel fine now some 15 years later.

However if I had NOT gone to the hospital I would never have known I had a problem until I had a stroke or a heart attack.

Did the guy in the thread ever go to hospital for a check up? If not he would never have known if he had a problem.

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

...As soon as Cardiomyopath was identified in the postmortem the cause of death is most clearly not vaccine related...

I believe the post mortem examination has still to done. No results announced yet as far as I know.

44 minutes ago, kickstart said:

The wife has been saying for the past 3-4 days ,that 20 + have died after receiving the vaccine jab ,this figure has come from Thai TV and radio.

No mention of any underlining  conditions. 

Did the TV and radio programmes say in how may countries this was?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I went to a good hospital in Dhaka

There was a "good hospital" in Dhaka in 2006?  That was sure lacking when I lived there for the change from East Pakistan to Bangladesh in early 70's.  In those days the best medical attention was an expat Brit and shortest route out and guess I still live in the past.  ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

There was a "good hospital" in Dhaka in 2006?  That was sure lacking when I lived there for the change from East Pakistan to Bangladesh in early 70's.  In those days the best medical attention was an expat Brit and shortest route out and guess I still live in the past.  ????

I just Googled "women's hospital in Dhaka" and came up with 3 hospitals. I am afraid that after 15 years I cannot remember which one it could be.

The male doctor did a scan and told me I had one partly blocked artery and suggested that I needed it fixed fairly quickly.

I was due a visa run within a week and figured I would get it done in Bangkok and come back, but the project manager told me not to bother returning as I had no idea how long it would be.

I came back to BKK on the Friday and went to Bumrungrad for a checkup and enquired about the price. About 500k baht.

I went to my friends place for the weekend and Googled heart hospitals in BKK and settled on the Bangkok Heart hospital. My friend explained to wife who was living in rural Kamphaeng Phet what the problem was so she turned up on Sunday with our 3 year old son, bank books and gold, just in case.

I checked into the hospital on Monday afternoon, was the first op Tuesday morning and the surgeon mentioned that I had 2 and not 1 partial blockages and did I want a stent in both? How much? Another 50k if we do it now or another 200K if you come back. I had nothing better to do for the day and had both done. Sadly no BOGOF that day.

Since then I have treated my body better and now at 77 I feel OK apart from 2 dodgy knee caps and a bad back.

12 hours ago, sirineou said:

That was me.

at sixty during a routine physical for certification, a heart murmur was detected, I was told i had to see a cardiologist before my certification was issued. I saw a cardiologist and he said I was born with a bicuspid Aortic heart  valve, where instead of three slits I had  two, and would not certify me. He said I could live 20 years with it, or I could die tomorrow, but he would not certify me. Long story short , I had Aortic valve repayment. 

If I was vaccinated and died a couple of days later , they would had said , healthy marathon runner dies after vaccinated.   

If you died (from a heart attack) shortly after being vaccinated, then there is a probability that the vaccine caused it yes (caused it, as in triggered it).  The shorter the time between vaccination and death/complications, the higher the probability. 

If it happens 5 minutes after, the vaccine surely must be the prime suspect. 

If it happens 20 days later, the probability goes way down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently around 40 people die per 1 million vaccinated. Which gets reported by VAERS and some EU countries (f. ex. Austria and Germany). It might be much higher since if you die because of a blood clot in the brain, you die of a blood clot in the brain and not the vaccine and we all know deep down how the reporting is censored. However, considering 40 deaths vs 1 million vaccinated it is pretty good. The cold hard truth will hit us once we start vaccinate children who don't die of covid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wadman said:

If you died (from a heart attack) shortly after being vaccinated, then there is a probability that the vaccine caused it yes (caused it, as in triggered it).  The shorter the time between vaccination and death/complications, the higher the probability. 

Actually the opposite. The gene therapy (vaccine) doesn't work that fast and the body reaction (ie. blood clots forming) take a while.

2 hours ago, MainBerry said:

Currently around 40 people die per 1 million vaccinated. Which gets reported by VAERS and some EU countries (f. ex. Austria and Germany). It might be much higher since if you die because of a blood clot in the brain, you die of a blood clot in the brain and not the vaccine and we all know deep down how the reporting is censored. However, considering 40 deaths vs 1 million vaccinated it is pretty good. The cold hard truth will hit us once we start vaccinate children who don't die of covid.

Presumably, knowing deep down  would be in our guts. In our brains, not so much.

5 hours ago, wadman said:

That depends entirely on the frequency of similar heart attacks occuring in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people.

Edited by placeholder

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Presumably, knowing deep down  would be in our guts. In our brains, not so much.

Some people aren't able to read stats and facts about modern censorship and fall back to emotional banter.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MainBerry said:

Some people aren't able to read stats and facts about modern censorship and fall back to emotional banter.

And some people write stuff like this

"and we all know deep down how the reporting is censored"

and somehow believe that it's a factual statement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, club said:

Tell the 18 countries that have banned AZ that it has the highest investment and authority. It was banned for a reason

It won’t be in Thailand, count on that.  The authority is in Thailand … if you take my point.

• Like 1

A friend of mine in Bangkok died yesterday. His wife says the cause of his death was his excitement over the Covid-19 vaccination scheduled for the following day. She plans to claim for the 400,000 Baht government compensation..

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Lucifer999 said:

My cousin and a friends sister died from covid shot both got sick 3 days after shot ...

1. In what country was this?

2. With what vaccine were they vaccinated.

3. Who determined the cause of death?

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 8:02 PM, Puccini said:
On 6/13/2021 at 4:42 PM, richard_smith237 said:

...As soon as Cardiomyopath was identified in the postmortem the cause of death is most clearly not vaccine related...

I believe the post mortem examination has still to done. No results announced yet as far as I know.

Wrong... 

THAILAND: Medical staff at Vachira Phuket Hospital have confirmed that a 60-year-old Krabi man died from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) shortly after receiving the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.thephuketnews.com/krabi-man-dies-after-receiving-astrazeneca-vaccine-80317.php

Of course, the family contest this and who wouldn’t if they can get a free 400,000 baht.

But, cardiomyopathy is easily diagnosed (thickening of the heart walls) and it does not develop within days - the vaccine cannot cause cardiomyopathy.