Caverject Impulse availability

Iamemjay

I am returning to Thailand soon and having recently commenced using Caverject Impulse injections for ED, I need to be assured of their availability in LoS.

Any information would  be appreciated.  Available? .. at Dr's clinic? Pharmacy? Hospital? Cost (10cl)? I'm assuming doctor's prescription is required for a pharmacy. Correct?

Please don't just tell me to use the blue pill. This is a Dr prescribed rehab program, so if not available in Thailand, or not affordable, I'll need to make alternative arrangements. 

Thankyou. 

Thanks Sheryl. Given only one mention on www as regards Thailand and that being definitional, I was predicting this sort of problem - hence my post.

Thanks anyway. The next potential issue is bringing it in in my luggage - unless someone else has found a workable solution.

On 6/14/2021 at 1:07 PM, Iamemjay said:

Thanks Sheryl. Given only one mention on www as regards Thailand and that being definitional, I was predicting this sort of problem - hence my post.

Thanks anyway. The next potential issue is bringing it in in my luggage - unless someone else has found a workable solution.

I would first make sure that it's import is permitted. Then I would include a prescription from my doctor. In addition, I would get a letter of diagnosis from him, then have him sign a Thai language copy of said letter. Upon declaration, I would present all to the customs officer.

18 minutes ago, rcuthbert said:

I would first make sure that it's import is permitted. Then I would include a prescription from my doctor. In addition, I would get a letter of diagnosis from him, then have him sign a Thai language copy of said letter. Upon declaration, I would present all to the customs officer.

I have brought Cavaject into Thailand both in my checked luggage and by post for several years. Never had an issue.

• Like 1