Signals point to an early election in Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

So speed up and accept a motion that there are no 250 picked senators anymore....Than new elections

Never gonna happen... 

At least not until there are a million Thais on the Bangkok streets protesting anyway.

• Like 2

Without saying too much which can not be said, but bIg P made someone look very bad more than once and lost his support. He is out.

But before you lot start to celebrate, wait and see who the replacement players are and rest assured it would not be any of the Shin clan or Future Forward.

Country needs a strong leader, a businessman and someone with extensive experience and then once someone like that found, he needs to have full support and backing from the top.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

I understand the pushing of large infrastructure projects due to the big "finances" involved.

But if I listen to my family, Thai friends, acquaintances and former work colleagues over the past few months theres not a one who would vote for the current incumbents. 

But that won't make any difference to the outcome..... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shuya said:

Never let a good crisis go to waste

So with the great job they are doing with the vaccines, they might be running to the polls early. The longer I say in Thailand the more I except this. I think I truly need to see a Shrink

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

This is where collusion, the art of manipulation, money incentives and taking out your opponents has all the bearing on the end results or hereon after. Nothing to do with the real wishes of the honest people. The newly revised constitution will be the next driving stake into the true choice and wishes of the people, leaving as only one would question, "Why even spend the time and energy to vote at all". Protesting and rising up against them with the Bravest of Heart not worrying about repercussions may be the only answer, but in all honesty there is not that type of rage in the common people to put their necks on a concerted life or death line to win and overthrow' the elite and junta undesirables to get them out.. It is apparent the ruling power is digging in harder than ever now. Same as in other countries in some regions. The USA has an old saying, The River of No Return.

My wife's family (also not farmers) have the same mentality.

But i think the "River Will Return",given the internet,mobile phone,media b.s explosion era already happening across SE Asia,it's coming