PM apologizes (again) for jab postponements, promises more vaccines

snoop1130

The sittuation is bad but why did he have to tell fibbies all along the way or did the 

Company that we are not allowed to discuss in detail fail in their duties to produce anywhere near numbers claimed & simply "failed" Thailand

Country to open in 120 days, can't wait for people to be vaccinated, must take risks.

Prayut: “We’re piloting the ‘Phuket Sandbox’ model to prepare for the reopening within 120 days. I know this comes with risks. There’ll be an increase of infections. But this is a calculated risk.”

Prayut: “As our vaccination program progresses, my next task is to try to get Thailand back to operating normally as soon as possible. We must learn to live with this virus as it is not going away quickly. We can’t wait for everyone to be fully vaccinated and then re-open.”

3 hours ago, edwinchester said:

The production agreement SiamBioscience signed with Astrazeneca last year was that the facility established in Thailand was to supply vaccine's not just to Thailand but the whole of SE Asia and at cost price.

Yeah, the "production agreement" is merely a suggestion. The reality is something quite different. The evidence to support my assertion is WHY ISN'T THERE AMPLE AZ VACCINE AVAILABLE FOR THAIS AND EXPATS ???!!!...There, now there's that.

2 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Maybe he should promise NO MORE PROMISES & then have his lying lips stapled shut.

Historically, there have been 3 lies of life: "I'll still love you in the morning", "that's just a chancre sore", and "no I'm not married"....Now there are 4...add "Prayut and Anut always tell the truth".

1 hour ago, WingFat said:

Yeah, the "production agreement" is merely a suggestion. The reality is something quite different. The evidence to support my assertion is WHY ISN'T THERE AMPLE AZ VACCINE AVAILABLE FOR THAIS AND EXPATS ???!!!...There, now there's that.

Why isn't there more AZ vaccine? Thailand's production appears to be way behind what was targeted and one can only hope it picks up before the pandemic gets even worse.

1 minute ago, edwinchester said:

Why isn't there more AZ vaccine? Thailand's production appears to be way behind what was targeted and one can only hope it picks up before the pandemic gets even worse.

Dream on Eddie...dream on...

4 hours ago, natway09 said:

The sittuation is bad but why did he have to tell fibbies all along the way or did the 

Company that we are not allowed to discuss in detail fail in their duties to produce anywhere near numbers claimed & simply "failed" Thailand

Ding ding ding!

18 hours ago, inThailand said:

By year end?

Cancel you New Years eve party plans for in normal fashion here, everything is done in a frantic and circus like atmosphere at the last moment. 

But isn't that exactly the Thai way. In my experience it is. 

• Thanks 1