PM apologizes (again) for jab postponements, promises more vaccines

snoop1130

27 minutes ago, pkrv said:

But the bare-faced lies and utter disregard for human life is sickening.

Well that's how it is here, how it's been for ever, and how it likely always will be, pending events we cannot discuss here.

You can't live with it it, you don't have to stay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pkrv said:

I don't think it for more than a nanosecond. But the bare-faced lies and utter disregard for human life is sickening.

Yes indeedy! But look on the bright side, you can bet everyone of them is already jabbed up with a vaccine and we need not worry one bit about them not being safe and getting ill or passing away and not being able to take care of everyone and everything running the country. And then all bets are on it was with one of their imported choices even if AZ and probably not what is offered locally. Because they maybe wanted to test them out for the General Public’s safety first. 

They only lie to keep us from worrying, so I hope that clears things up and sets your mind at ease. And the big Cheeze did say he is sorry. Didn’t you see his lips move? 

Edited by holy cow cm
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

for not believing another word that comes from the whole collective of them .. 

And that right there is the $99 golden answer. I wonder if all these behind the scene decision makers all sit at a round table as well. Knights they are not. 

5 hours ago, pkrv said:

Promises, misunderstandings, bluster, blame, and blah-blah-blah.

For heaven's sake vaccinate people, starting with those who are more vulnerable or in positions of care (that's not generals in case you're wondering), and start to put the country on the road to recovery.

Without vaccination the future is looking pretty bleak while many parts of the world are making their way out of the pandemic.

Vaccinate with what? It's clear that the vaccines aren't there in the numbers they have promised.

Edited by Chelseafan
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, BKKTRAVELER said:

Nope, it will be CP : Corrupt Postponement

And guess which company will manufacture it ????

I don't like a lot about them, but if they do it then it will be done effectively by competent people at a cost that people can afford.  Bring it on. A definite improvement.  They will get rid of people who can not do their job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

In his Facebook post today, the prime minister said he takes full responsibility for all the problems adding, however, that a problem may occur any time, especially during the initial period when COVID-19 vaccines are limited.

Useless. Only had what 15 months to plan it all out, and it's fallen apart within a week of 'The Big Roll out'.

• Like 2

Amazing Thailand this government is a joke now I understand why two weeks ago I signed up for the Chiang Mai wall vaccination no appointment date sad and weird to get it the private hospital tells me it won’t be till October  Until I can get the vaccine made in America what I Joke TIT

• Like 1

"Misunderstanding" 

Why is the term misunderstood?

Since when did it mean mismanagement or lack of the truth.

Sorry, but this expression may become endemic and we have another problem to add to the woes.