Forum upgrade in progress! ×

First million doses of China’s Sinopharm vaccine arrive in Thailand

webfact

4 hours ago, Happyman567 said:

This is the vaccine i am getting My son lives in China and he reckons its pretty good Hardly no side effects So the choice is there folks Choose one or none up to you 

Good luck to your family. But, if we listen to the Chinese, everything in China is perfect with no issues... There are other studies in various countries that indicate there are quite a number of side effects. And, China is not particularly known for the high quality and rather well known for scandals (even with vaccines specifically). Beware

image.thumb.png.c8364939220692bede19c0dca68ac8f4.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Unfortunately, this is just a token effort that will barely make a dent in the epidemic.

But it shows that the national effort is pathetic; if some Academy can get their hands on a million doses of vaccine in 30 days, why can’t the government get 10 or 20 million doses in 6 months?

So, yeah, this is an outstanding achievement by the Academy.

they came from  China, anybody can get vaccines from China since the rest of the world is not buying them China needs a place to dump their garbage, where better then Thailand, it's nearby and as they said sometime ago, their are "each other brothers"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Good luck to your family. But, if we listen to the Chinese, everything in China is perfect with no issues... There are other studies in various countries that indicate there are quite a number of side effects. And, China is not particularly known for the high quality and rather well known for scandals (even with vaccines specifically). Beware

image.thumb.png.c8364939220692bede19c0dca68ac8f4.png

The attachment is from a news interpretation by VOA denied by Lina Tao. That it came from Taiwan news source was not suprising after their government rejected Beijing overture to supply vaccine to help the Taiwanese. Political reasoning. Always verify the news source. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The attachment is from a news interpretation by VOA denied by Lina Tao. That it came from Taiwan news source was not suprising after their government rejected Beijing overture to supply vaccine to help the Taiwanese. Political reasoning. Always verify the news source. 

There are plenty of similar reports from Chinese people in China on the ground. Of course, the Chinese government goes to GREAT lengths to block any dissenting voices, so how can we trust anything Chinese state controlled companies say?

Come on, Eric. Do you really think you're fooling someone like me? I have educated friends IN China. I also have colleagues who work at my MNC in China, very highly paid and educated, who are not shy to speak the truth.

I'm not an average retiree. You can try Xi's "tell a good story about China" propaganda on others in the forum. Don't waste it on me.

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

There are plenty of similar reports from Chinese people in China on the ground. Of course, the Chinese government goes to GREAT lengths to block any dissenting voices, so how can we trust anything Chinese state controlled companies say?

Come on, Eric. Do you really think you're fooling someone like me? I have educated friends IN China. I also have colleagues who work at my MNC in China, very highly paid and educated, who are not shy to speak the truth.

I'm not an average retiree. You can try Xi's "tell a good story about China" propaganda on others in the forum. Don't waste it on me.

What about a link from outside China that has qualified people stating the Sinopharm is unsafe and has adverse systemic adverse effects. Don't think China can block oversea dissenting voices. Perhaps from WHO who approved the vaccine or from the 95 countries that have approved and used Sinopharm. Give me a link beside from a Taiwanese news that parrot the VOA source  that was denied. Propaganda cuts both ways. 

• Like 1