Was I victim of a racist assault?

Sundown

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think she is just a nutter that thinks she is protecting herself from corona by spraying disinfectant in the lift.

This answer......    its more than likely she’s a neurotic nutcase and the Covid-19 hysteria has driven her potty with paranoia.

Was it actually perfume or was it ‘sanitising spray’ ???   

Was she spaying her hands and some mist went towards you ??

or... did she actively point the spay in your direction and spray AT you ???

1 hour ago, userabcd said:

Walked or stood behind a lot of foreigners in central Bangkok in elevators, shopping malls, along sukhumvit and the BTS who reeked.

More than likely it was due to this covid. Notice walking along sukhumvit or on the BTS one has the feeling some Thais deliberately cover their nose and mouth walking past a foreigner or head for the opposite end of the train carriage.

I  always  start  coughing loudly when they do that, I dont want them to lose  that sense of foreigners being disease riddled.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems some people take Covid very serious. I saw some people walking to the lift corners and looking at the corners. I don't think my body odor was the problem.

image.jpg

Some of  my Wifes  best farts  happen in the lifts.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sundown said:

She was giving me her back and sprayed above her shoulder with the nozzle pointed at me. Just posted for a laugh people, don't worry too much. I see covid racism here everyday. Usually always from low class people, anyway. They are brainwashed by the media and not smart enough to think with their own brain, I just forgive them.

Agree... its not a big deal, but if she deliberately sprayed at you thats pretty rude. 

I am curious though - I’ve never really experienced anything I could possibly construe as racism towards me here (with the exception of dual pricing, if one considers that racism)...  even during Covid-19 times, I’ve never felt a him on any untoward attitudes.... 

I do wonder how you see ‘covid’ racism everyday? I’m not suggesting that it doesn’t happen, people everywhere can be total and utter tools... but, how did  the covid racism towards you manifest?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Agree... its not a big deal, but if she deliberately sprayed at you thats pretty rude. 

I am curious though - I’ve never really experienced anything I could possibly construe as racism towards me here (with the exception of dual pricing, if one considers that racism)...  even during Covid-19 times, I’ve never felt a him on any untoward attitudes.... 

I do wonder how you see ‘covid’ racism everyday? I’m not suggesting that it doesn’t happen, people everywhere can be total and utter tools... but, how did  the covid racism towards you manifest?

Just as an example yesterday I went to a park for exercising and I've been stopped by the guard asking me details and phone number. While all the Thais were let in without being stopped..

Seen a number of times people forcing coughs and laughing in front of foreigners..

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

This answer......    its more than likely she’s a neurotic nutcase and the Covid-19 hysteria has driven her potty with paranoia.

Was it actually perfume or was it ‘sanitising spray’ ???   

Was she spaying her hands and some mist went towards you ??

or... did she actively point the spay in your direction and spray AT you ???

The new French Douche D'or perhaps?

17 minutes ago, Sundown said:

Just as an example yesterday I went to a park for exercising and I've been stopped by the guard asking me details and phone number. While all the Thais were let in without being stopped..

Seen a number of times people forcing coughs and laughing in front of foreigners..

I can’t say I’d have actually noticed any of that.

In Bangkok I’ve not observed, interpreted or imagined any sleight or negativity directed towards me amongst anyone I meet or interact with on a daily basis, strangers or otherwise. 

I do take strong objection to the disregard shown toward non-Thai’s regarding the Vaccine roll out - I think this is more a general indifference where they really couldn’t give a £$%* than actually directed racism, the government have show the same general indifference to its general population !

Probably. Personally, when at home, I stay in the same stinky shirt and shower once a day - snips, snails, and puppy dogs tails, when I go out women hunting I smell like sugar and spice, and everything nice. Not sure which is the best strategy, pheronomes and all that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 3:21 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Sundown.....  >>>> Is that really you Charliechok ???? ????

These internet forums are sacred sanctuaries for nutters and crazy people. You have proven this to me on many occasions reading your comments over the yrs Rikky. 

By the way theres nothing wrong with my body smell. I like it. 

Have a great day

On 6/21/2021 at 2:55 PM, chalawaan said:

It says more about her than you, I would not waste a TVN thread or any sleep, over a xenophobe with antisocial behavioural issues.

It's not xenophobic, it's racist. 

I'd have asked her what she was doing.