Was I victim of a racist assault?

Sundown

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

Most people with BO don't recognise they have BO. Just saying ????

Be sure I don't stink even after a 40k marathon but I can invite you to try yourself. Let's assume I stunk like garbage, do you spray on people? Try in the UK to spray on a black person? What happens? You go to jail probably for racist act even if he just came out of the sewage

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Walked or stood behind a lot of foreigners in central Bangkok in elevators, shopping malls, along sukhumvit and the BTS who reeked.

So? ???????????? maybe you were one of those.?

Edited by Sundown

It's possible, as other posters have noted, that you are unaware of your own odor. Repeated exposure to a smell paralyses the olfactory nerve.

I'd only take it personally if she was spraying me with durian juice.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

You just happened to be stood behind her and felt it was directed at you, a harmless act totally misread by you in my opinion.

Exactly right. She was probably so wrapped in prepping herself for a meet with Somchai on the 9th who kind of looks like Jungkook that she'd blocked out everyone else.

Edited by Why Me
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, poskat said:

spraying you with perfume because you stink isnt racist.

spraying you so you dont get too close to her and give her covid is her being paranoid.

posting about this incidence does however, suggest you are a snowflake, no offense.

So if I see a fat person I can throw some broccoli at him and get away with it?

5 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

yes, soon as the comparison of 'blacks and the UK' came out, everything became clear lol..

It's not a racist remark. I said blacks in the UK because they are a minority just like caucasians are a minority in Thailand, not difficult to understand !

Edited by Sundown
  • Sad 1

And while we're on the topic of spraying people, a friendly heads up that 'Devils breath" attacks, -over 100 already- have occurred in Wanchai bar district in Hong Kong. This is a new development, previously such attacks were confined largely to South America.

You can best believe it will make an appearance here, if not already, given how things are.

Right, back on topic. please just google this and don't respond here, it's just a quick and dirty security PSA to you all.

Edited by chalawaan
  • Sad 1

She was doing what many people in lifts do these days, turning away from other passengers, for obvious reasons.

If she had her back to you, in order for her to spray herself, the spray would have to come in your direction.

That chances that she was being racist is next to zero and, whatever it was, it sure wasn't an assault!

• Haha 1