Thai Covid-19 Center considering request from business owners to re-open entertainment venues and bars, asks for industry to send proposals for rules and guidelines

snoop1130

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Empty open air spaces are excellent.

Those packed with people.... nah.

Indeed otherwise those open air markets would never have infections and they all have them. So open air is not safe either when there are a lot of people together.

20 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

Nobody here to go to the bars anyway.

Maybe a few of the upscale bars will be ok but not these grubby little bars full of bar girls begging for drinks.

Stay in the fields growing rice girls, your prince charmings have gone.

What's your problem, didn't the call you a 'handsome man' when you visited?

The moralists and their pro-temperance, anti-alcohol, pro-prohibition followers have found a sure fire way to keep the establishments closed.
"If you dare open them the entire country will be infected with Covid!" <cue shrieks and screams>
The government power-junkies are happy to oblige.

1 hour ago, wordchild said:

Kids in school is more important than people in bars!

Awww - Are the little darlings starting to get on your nerves? ????

Look on the bright side. Lots of benefits from online learning. For example my commute to the office has never been easier. It’s a bit inconvenient I can’t go for a few jars after work though… 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 8:33 PM, Nsp64 said:

Sounds like your standards are as grubby as the bars you frequent. 

You are just so jealous that you cant come here. By the way pal the bars have been closed for 2 months now. Those grubby little bars you mention are desperate to open to survive. I just enjoy sitting on the veranda a few times a week enjoying the peace and quiet of our gated secure village, with my wife. See you got that wrong pal. You must be great company, I have looked back on many of your posts and they are all angry and judgemental, I hope you dont have a heart condition. Calm down man.