Video: CCTV shows "angry" ex douse husband's motorcycle in gasoline and start fire in Bangkok school carpark

webfact

31 minutes ago, smedly said:

why did she not move the bike before setting it on fire and destroying other peoples property

Probably did not think it would damage the other bikes. Not smart but i think a lot of people underestimate fire. 

• Like 2

A woman scorned.  Well he may be without his motorbike but at least she didn't take a knife to his genitals.  As none of us know the reason for the split it is silly to speculate just how justified her actions may have been.  It all seems pretty tame to me.

• Confused 1

This is why you have a burner phone and burner bike.   His day-to-day car is a Lambo.   

Defense?   Yes, your honor, a ghost was living on his bike and not letting me win the lottery.

Interesting story.........................................................500 baht...................................... next!!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

A chilling video on YouTube showed the moment when a woman calmly doused a motorcycle in a school parking lot in Bangkok in gasoline.

Hardly a chilling video, if she had marched into the husband/boyfriends office & doused him in petrol - as we have seen how many times here ? And set fire to him, now that would be chilling, she's stoopid, no doubting that with a kindergarten above, yes. Chilling no.

9 hours ago, robblok said:

Probably did not think it would damage the other bikes. Not smart but i think a lot of people underestimate fire. 

hmmmm the small lake of gasoline on the floor would be a warning sign usually....

17 hours ago, dunroaming said:

A woman scorned.  Well he may be without his motorbike but at least she didn't take a knife to his genitals.  As none of us know the reason for the split it is silly to speculate just how justified her actions may have been.  It all seems pretty tame to me.

Yes could have been worse ' Goodness gracious great balls of fire '