Mum leaves her seven year old daughter at Bang Saen beach after misunderstanding

webfact

It was a miracle that they found Jesus. Now if he had been forgotten on Bang Saen beach he would have been showing off and busking by walking on the water to earn a few baht.????

Edited by Gandtee
Additional words.

I lost track of our older son twice.  Once was at a large open-air flea market when he was maybe 5.  Found him sitting on the porch of the office trailer/announcement area, eating an ice cream.  I think he found his own way there. Second time was several years later in Chinatown in New York City.  Big holiday or something, crowds of people.  He managed to find our car that we parked on a side street about 4 blocks away.  Smart kid, never got rattled. It happens.

He was a pretty serious kid ...

image.png.dcdd67eafc667f87a24fef33383a15b6.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gandtee said:

It was a miracle that they found Jesus. Now if he had been forgotten on Bang Saen beach he would have been showing off and busking by walking on the water to earn a few baht.????

Unfortunately when he was older he lost that skill, holes in his feet an all that.     

36 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

This is really weird for me this morning as I had a vivid dream last night,

of a young girl running up to me in the dark, near the sea, and us trying to find her home........???? spooky.

Have you been capitalising on the shift in laws allowing you to home grow six pots of pot ????

• Haha 1