Long Stay (1 Month) hotel or resort needed in Hang Dong area

tomster

I will be returning to live in CM next week after 2 years down South, can't wait to get back... ????

Initially I would like to get 2 rooms in a resort/hotel type place whilst waiting for the house I have rented to become available on the 1st of August.

AirBnB has some OK stuff but I would rather be somewhere with a pool and a restaurant so the kids have somewhere to play, and we don't need to cook and clean every day etc.

Anywhere Mae Hia and further South would be fine, only real requirement is decent sized rooms and a pool.

Many thanks in advance.

There is a hotel directly behind Baan Tawai....The rooms are good sized & there is a 2nd floor you can expand into to rent....There is a small pool & it's quiet and safe for kids to be outside (horse shoe shaped)...

You would need you're own vehicle as it is away from Hang Dong Rd...They also manufacture furniture along with some interesting antiques....They did have a cafe there + places to eat & 7/11 in Baan Tawai....

When I lived further out I used it as a nice quiet place to grab a few quiet days....They did have monthly at that time.....

It's all done in sandstone brick & is aesthetically pleasing......

Behind Baan Tawai is a road with a small canal in the center....The place is on the outer Soi/road maybe 300 meters in on the left....

Edited by pgrahmm