Hua hin over 60s vaccine

portly

Any comments from those, with appointments at general hospital given 2 weeks ago at market village?    Success or, canx,? 

Which vaccine? 

I get this when I check.

You have registered but .... you are not eligible for vaccination!!!
Will be vaccinated in the next round after more vaccines
Please check in through the system again.

I registered for the vaccine at Market Village location. I am 64. I was not given an appointment date. I was given a green card with 3 barcodes to scan (for LINE, Facebook and Hua Hin Hispital).

I was told I can scan one of the barcodes and it would show an appointment for a vaccine. I have tried scanning every few days since I registered in early June. I am taken to an all Thai website. Using Google translate I have determined that Hua Hin Hospital run out of vaccines and has not been scheduling appointments for several weeks. 

Has anyone else in Hua Hin had a similar experience?

55E5F91E-4F24-4241-B542-87E88A4DD1ED.jpeg

56 minutes ago, ddotmark said:

I registered for the vaccine at Market Village location. I am 64. I was not given an appointment date. I was given a green card with 3 barcodes to scan (for LINE, Facebook and Hua Hin Hispital).

I was told I can scan one of the barcodes and it would show an appointment for a vaccine. I have tried scanning every few days since I registered in early June. I am taken to an all Thai website. Using Google translate I have determined that Hua Hin Hospital run out of vaccines and has not been scheduling appointments for several weeks. 

Has anyone else in Hua Hin had a similar experience?

55E5F91E-4F24-4241-B542-87E88A4DD1ED.jpeg

Hi mate. Same experience, but click on "Thai" not "English" in the translate option, then enter your ID number and click and it registers you and gives you a queue number. No idea why or how, but if you enter it in English even though it's a number, it won't register you.

9 hours ago, theoldgit said:

I get this when I check.

Where / how do you check ?

Thanks

mike

10 minutes ago, mikey99 said:

Where / how do you check ?

Thanks

mike

https://www.huahinhospital.go.th/check_vaccine.php?fbclid=IwAR0vamLW5TrT28QscRp1G90OwK2U4mAAGo4dnSew_PkArGJXIAJkzo79Zqo

There is an 13 digit ID number on your appointment slip, if you have one, mine started with a six and a number of 0's.

2 hours ago, theoldgit said:

https://www.huahinhospital.go.th/check_vaccine.php?fbclid=IwAR0vamLW5TrT28QscRp1G90OwK2U4mAAGo4dnSew_PkArGJXIAJkzo79Zqo

There is an 13 digit ID number on your appointment slip, if you have one, mine started with a six and a number of 0's.

There you should enter your ID number which is in a yellow book or a pink ID!
As you told you have 6 and many 0's mean this is not a legitimate number. Therefore you can't check. I would guess something went wrong.

9 hours ago, HampiK said:

There you should enter your ID number which is in a yellow book or a pink ID!
As you told you have 6 and many 0's mean this is not a legitimate number. Therefore you can't check. I would guess something went wrong.

As I said there was an ID Number printed on my appointment slip, I presume that's a number the hospital generated.
When I used it I received a reply saying I'm registered, albeit without confirming that the actual  vaccination date I'd been given back in May would actually go ahead, at least I know I'm in the system. 

22 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

As I said there was an ID Number printed on my appointment slip, I presume that's a number the hospital generated.
When I used it I received a reply saying I'm registered, albeit without confirming that the actual  vaccination date I'd been given back in May would actually go ahead, at least I know I'm in the system. 

I entered the number on the back of the appointment slip starting 6000000****** in english and got the message that i was registered and to check the hospital website for updates!

On 6/25/2021 at 10:21 AM, theoldgit said:

I get this when I check.

I get this in English: "You are now successfully registered.
Please check for your appointment on the hospital website

as we update the vaccination schedule regularly."

But in Thai I get the same as you. At least the English version looks more hopeful than reading the Thai one, but I suppose its too much to expect concise, unambiguous information.

Archived