Thai exports Record Fastest Growth in 11 Years during May

snoop1130

A completely ridiculous survey, since it is measured against last year, when the economy was shut down. Talk about total deception. Means less than zero.

As hard as they try, they cannot convince those with a pulse and a discerning mind, that the economy is anything other than devastated, at this time. 

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

A completely ridiculous survey, since it is measured against last year, when the economy was shut down. Talk about total deception. Means less than zero.

As hard as they try, they cannot convince those with a pulse and a discerning mind, that the economy is anything other than devastated, at this time. 

Does that mean that the only people who can read charts like the one I posted above are zombies?

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Does that mean that the only people who can read charts like the one I posted above are zombies?

Actually quite hard to know what this chart means. Exports from Thailand jumped 41.59 percent year-on-year to USD 23.06 billion in May 2021, well above market estimates of a 30 percent growth and after a 13.09 percent gain a month earlier. This was the fastest rise in outbound shipments in almost eleven years.

So, that represents about 5% of the annual GDP of the nation. Which exports? All exports? Certain exports? Surely the Thai economy is made up of more than this, as a percent of the export total?

32 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Actually quite hard to know what this chart means. Exports from Thailand jumped 41.59 percent year-on-year to USD 23.06 billion in May 2021, well above market estimates of a 30 percent growth and after a 13.09 percent gain a month earlier. This was the fastest rise in outbound shipments in almost eleven years.

So, that represents about 5% of the annual GDP of the nation. Which exports? All exports? Certain exports? Surely the Thai economy is made up of more than this, as a percent of the export total?

I stand corrected. I see now it is by the month. However, there are still alot of questions in regard to these numbers.