Getting COVID Vaccine in Europe -- Foreigners

dukeandduke

Hi, sorry if people are discussing this elsewhere.  I'm an American who would like to go from Thailand to Europe first, then the U.S. for the holidays. Does anyone know where in Western Europe I can get vaccinated?

San Francisco Airport offers them upon arrival, but I can't find any European equivalent, in or out of airports.

13 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

uk does walk ins for anyone.the rest of europes patchy.within a few more weeks it should ease up in certain places such as spain but no chance in holland or germany

Not true. Germany offers vaccinations to any nationality whilst in Germany, as a resident or tourist. See a mail from the German Ambassador to Germany for all registered Germans.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, abrahamzvi said:

Not true. Germany offers vaccinations to any nationality whilst in Germany, as a resident or tourist. See a mail from the German Ambassador to Germany for all registered Germans.

not what i heard when i spoke to someone in germany 2 days ago,theyre foreign and are not residents.i can only tell u what ive heard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rupert the bear said:

not what i heard when i spoke to someone in germany 2 days ago,theyre foreign and are not residents.i can only tell u what ive heard.

My info says as a US citizen you have to be a registered resident in Germany.

• Like 1

Even with a german passport you are not entitled to get vaccine.

You need to show your german ID-Card with your german adress on it and in addition your german health insurance card which you only have, if you are registered as resident in Germany.

3 hours ago, rupert the bear said:

so if your not registered you cant get it,the guy flying in is not a resident so he cant get it,that was his question.so germanys not on for him,spain is

I should have said 'also says' ... I was reaffirming what you'd written for clarity for OP

• Like 1