Why can't I register for a vaccine?

Molly Malone

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Who in their right mind with cases continuing upward  would jump through any hoops for a 2 week vacation when lockdowns in Bangkok and other provinces to help with the covid cases would deter them? Surely a few diehard folks and people who live here might.

Why is there NO explanation from the GOV about the fictitious FREE vaccinations, Sino/AZ which were due 6th June?!

I read that Thailand Astra Zeneca had a contractural obligation to give half of the 10 million (I think it was) dose's away to other Asian countries. Such a brilliant deal that was, if true?

My first trip to PhayaThai 2 Hospital, nice lady was helping me register for the vax. Computer went down.

My second trip I got to 9th Floor, handed my passport over, then told to go away and make an appointment to register, hmm.

I have wasted countless hours trying to do so on-line ever since = no luck = admittedly I am no computer genius. So I resorted to asking some Thai nurses who are long time friends of mine, they tried, and as of yesterday are still trying!

Why is it so darn hard to register???

What are they doing in the Bangkok/Thailand AZ factory, = making noodles?

So what has happened to the 5 million shots of AZ?

Please Mr Anutin/Prayut, and whoever else, "giddy up", my beloved adopted home = Thailand is becoming unrecognizable and so sad to see the poor folks suffering.