Exercise is everything

swissie

29 minutes ago, swissie said:

I am devasteted. You have not taken the time to occupy you with the subject of Telemeres in depth. As you seem to have plenty of time to comment here, why not invest the same amount of time to look at Telomere(s). As long as  you are unwilling to accept the function of TELOMERES, this conversation  is entirely pointless.

???? Because they're assumed and therefore irrelevant to arguing your main point of What to do? Best do nothing.

For some reason, which you won't reveal, you merely want to advance nonsensical and irrelevant arguments against the minority who say Best do something anyway. Unfortunately, logic and reason seem more on the side of the minority. I've explained that for you several times.

However, in reality you are in fact doing something: attempting to medicate your way to greater longevity and postpone suffering. Why not stop pretending and really do nothing? Stop medicating.???? Let's have that list of meds you're now gonna give up.

Oh, and stop worrying if some people choose healthy lifestyle over medication for their something.

True, this conversation has been pointless from the start, as so many are here, but the silly excuses in your posts are amusing. Keep it up.

Edited by BigStar

• 1 month later...

Over the past month I've dug and moved by wheelbarrow about 50 large wheelbarrow loads. I did get fitter by the end, and the good thing about it was that I actually achieved something real while exercising, and it didn't cost me a satang to do so.

Digging and loading a wheelbarrow involves a large number of different movements so exercises most muscles, as well as being excellent heart exercise.

I recommend it instead of paying to use a gym.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Over the past month I've dug and moved by wheelbarrow about 50 large wheelbarrow loads. I did get fitter by the end, and the good thing about it was that I actually achieved something real while exercising, and it didn't cost me a satang to do so.

Digging and loading a wheelbarrow involves a large number of different movements so exercises most muscles, as well as being excellent heart exercise.

Say you haven't got a hole  you want to dig? 

53 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Good tip. I live on a steepish property and  just mowing the lawn back and front seems to do the trick. Looking forward to gym opening though.

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy