Thailand Road Carnage: 37 dead yesterday - this year's running total worse than 2020

webfact

23 hours ago, bdenner said:

All falls on the Czar.

75% of deaths are motorcyclists!

I sit here in my Isaan Village and watch the bored schiteless teenagers, who should be at school, racing up and down the road then await the ambulance sirens.

Our village of 1700 is recording 1 death a month and who knows how many injuries = Idiot parents and Idiot Czar.

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Why even compare it to Corona....... irrelevant.

your right of course, would be silly to compare vast numbers of road deaths that effect so many people, with the rather insignificant deaths caused by Covid 

Ask around, see how many have friends, family that have died or been seriously injured in road accidents, then ask how many of the same, have died, or had serious effects from the Covid ?

Like you say, silly indeed 

On 7/2/2021 at 5:59 PM, Mr Wong said:

In Australia there is a huge police presence on the roads with heavy fines which not only helps to keep the road toll low but is also a great revenue raiser for government. Not sure if it would work here in Thailand but something needs to be done. Its not just the deaths but also the countless seriously permanently injured.

oh yes, australia .    i still have the ticket i got for farting while driving