England WILL NOT win Euro 2020/2021

Mike West

England WILL NOT win Euro 2020/2021

they may if they have a referee like the one they had yesterday when they played Denmark but I am rooting for Italy  555

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, clivebaxter said:

We invented the game, that is what it refers to as 'home'

and ??????? home means they have field / crowd advantage and maybe referee advantage as well  555

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

England have never won this Championship. What's all this coming home nonsense?

I know Schmeichel pointed that out the other day--(just before we beat them--555) --- But its time to get all Jingoistic and stop quoting facts Neeranam, remember we do rule the waves etc etc.....I haven't lived there since the 60s, but woke the wife at 3am this morning shouting at the TV..

If nothing else it gets me time to have some deep and meaningful conversations on Line with Supporters......

image.png.f0631e104adf4bdbf340e5412380da9d.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TimBKK said:

Lets hope the final is decided by actual skill and not play acting.

Don't hold your breath. It is Italy..... Did you see Immobile (aka Lazarus) against Belgium?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wilai said:

Don't hold your breath. It is Italy..... Did you see Immobile (aka Lazarus) against Belgium?

The South Americans and southern Europeans seems to be masters of the “dark arts” aka cheating although, to be fair, I have never thought of Italy in this specific way.  Yes, a bit of a generalization (see Arjen Robben as a counter example) but I think it is comparatively fair.  

Will need a referee with balls of steel to hold the line and call the game fairly.  Can only hope.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

players arrested twice for beating women (Sterling),

Was Sterling arrested for beating a women..??.................... Wow.. she must have been small...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Was Sterling arrested for beating a women..??.................... Wow.. she must have been small...

He was.

"On 8 August 2013, Sterling was arrested for an alleged common assault on his former girlfriend, a model. A few months earlier, on 20 May 2013, a charge of common assault on a different woman was dropped after a witness failed to turn up to court."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raheem_Sterling

Walker was caught with two prostitutes during lockdown.

Trippier gave betting tips to his mate.

A real group of "heroes".

5 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

He was.

"On 8 August 2013, Sterling was arrested for an alleged common assault on his former girlfriend, a model. A few months earlier, on 20 May 2013, a charge of common assault on a different woman was dropped after a witness failed to turn up to court."

Wouldn't dispute these facts......but have a suspicion they are hardly unique to any (international) football team

Edited by Surelynot

Just so yo

2 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

"On 8 August 2013, Sterling was arrested for an alleged common assault on his former girlfriend, a model.

Prosecution dropped this one during the court case as the 'ex' was found to be an unreliable witness.

8 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

& Phil Foden cheating on G/F ----& Wayne Rooney -with his Granny's......etc etc I think your taking it all to seriously Tanomazu...most of them are kids who because they can kick a ball around are suddenly surrounded by women who wouldn't normally give them a 2nd glance. --You must see a bit of a parallel in that in Thailand.

There's not to many clean skins --but I think I would rather spend the afternoon with a nutter like Gazza then some Knob Head like Gary Lineker

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

& Phil Foden cheating on G/F ----& Wayne Rooney -with his Granny's......etc etc I think your taking it all to seriously Tanomazu...most of them are kids who because they can kick a ball around are suddenly surrounded by women who wouldn't normally give them a 2nd glance. --You must see a bit of a parallel in that in Thailand.

There's not to many clean skins --but I think I would rather spend the afternoon with a nutter like Gazza then some Knob Head like Gary Lineker

Yes, and in Foden's case it was particularly bad, that he did that gangbang with the icelandic girls, since he has a small son and long term girlfriend.

I bet I didn't take it as seriously as Foden's girlfriend.

30 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

He was.

We have a reputation to uphold.

7 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

The own goal would have been scored by Sterling anyway and Kane himself was taken out for what could have been a penalty so in the end it all balances out. The stats tell the tale.

Seen Sterling miss those!???? And to be fair, Kane committed a foul just before he was challenged in the box so the ref was correct not to give him a pen. As for Sterling's penalty, it was a soft one but the fact is, if you don't go down, you will never get a decision. Sad, but something we are stuck with. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wilai said:

Seen Sterling miss those!???? And to be fair, Kane committed a foul just before he was challenged in the box so the ref was correct not to give him a pen. As for Sterling's penalty, it was a soft one but the fact is, if you don't go down, you will never get a decision. Sad, but something we are stuck with. 

I would agree.......I tend to view football more as a form of entertainment rather a 'true' sport like (say) athletics .........rules are obey, dis-obeyed, ignored, players are allowed to pressure officials........all designed to whip up the crowd.