Leaving Thailand without doing 90-day report - any consiquences?

I moved to Thailand at the start of the year via a Thai Elite Visa and 1 month ago or so finally the TM30 was done after covid delays.
I plan to go to immigration Monday to take care of my first 90-day reporting (yes, and pay a fine).

However with lockdowns talks popping up I imagine immigration may close if that happens... 

I'm flying out of Thailand this month... if there's lockdown and I can't do my first ever 90-day reporting, are there any consequences except paying the fine in the airport?

P.S have to visit in-person as it's my first 90-day reporting.

Immigration at airports have nothing to with 90 day reports. No problem to leave and re-enter the country without doing your report.

Your report will be due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration at airports have nothing to with 90 day reports. No problem to leave and re-enter the country without doing your report.

Your report will be due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

The thing is, I have not done my 90-day even once since I moved to Thailand this year.

12 hours ago, Genix said:

The thing is, I have not done my 90-day even once since I moved to Thailand this year.

All you can do is wait to do the first 90-day report due following your return, and see if they notice your failure to report earlier this year. If they do, you will be fined, but it is not a big deal.

3 hours ago, BritTim said:

All you can do is wait to do the first 90-day report due following your return, and see if they notice your failure to report earlier this year. If they do, you will be fined, but it is not a big deal.

Many people have left without doing 90 day report and I have never heard of case of a person being fined after returning. Not sure if they can even do it since no report is past due since the clock is reset as soon as you leave the country.

Yes, in the days long before when we all could travel, I used to leave at least once a year to visit folks back home where I'll get another non-O visa (free!) and then a 1 year extension here. Longest stretch staying here would be 13 months, so never bothered with a 90 day. Never had a problem before.

It resets every time you re-enter the country. 

• Like 1