Certificate of Entry - "Pre-Approval"

Trying to get a COE from London is a nightmare that just wont stop first new O visa 15 days of waiting next the easy bit COE form filled out every conceivable file

uploaded gets to save that really means send  then nothing on confirmation no email no reply to email wont answer any phone try aging error #400 start again and again same error now no idea of if I have applied or not.

looking like a very bad idea starting this mental process  1964217851_ThinkingSam.png.d22f783467e39e76c80fa707218f3012.png

The email address given during my application was different from the one on the embassy's website. Have you tried both?

When I had to contact London Embassy they only answered emails I sent using the address on website.

I think I'd be panic emailing and calling every contact detail I could find at this point. I wish you the best of luck.

(With regards to my application, apparently they sent an email asking for a document but I never received the email, very quick to sort out once I knew they wanted something)

Edited by bluezircon
add details

8 hours ago, Lee4Life said:

I'll e-mail again, I did receive a reply...but it seemed to be a generic one just saying the same thing the COE app told me. (under consideration) The sad part is that now we are coming into the weekend here on the West Coast and our flights are on Tuesday. It's a little nerve racking when we have thousands of dollars tied up in health insurance, covid insurance, quarantine packages and airfares. It does seem that they could be a bit more organized.

Just got a notice saying my COE was rejected due to "no transit flight information provided". I provided the information twice, once when filling out the application the first time, once a few days later when they sent a request for it. The kicker here is that I am the one who filled out my wife's COE application using the same information and they approved it! (hers had the same request for the transit flight information also). I believe the problem may be that the COE app itself is unreliable. I think this because when they requested more documents on the flight, the app also would not let me proceed unless I uploaded two more documents which I had uploaded when I first applied.                          Now what to do about the flights, insurance, quarantine reservations, etc...?

3 hours ago, Lee4Life said:

Just got a notice saying my COE was rejected due to "no transit flight information provided". I provided the information twice, once when filling out the application the first time, once a few days later when they sent a request for it. The kicker here is that I am the one who filled out my wife's COE application using the same information and they approved it! (hers had the same request for the transit flight information also). I believe the problem may be that the COE app itself is unreliable. I think this because when they requested more documents on the flight, the app also would not let me proceed unless I uploaded two more documents which I had uploaded when I first applied.                          Now what to do about the flights, insurance, quarantine reservations, etc...?

Check that it’s not an issue with having a green check mark next to each flight date. That was an issue I had. It all looked correct but the green checks weren’t there.  I deleted and reentered the dates and it worked. 

On 7/16/2021 at 7:20 PM, DFPhuket said:

Check that it’s not an issue with having a green check mark next to each flight date. That was an issue I had. It all looked correct but the green checks weren’t there.  I deleted and reentered the dates and it worked. 

It wasn't an issue with the upload, I knew to wait for the green check, the upload was successful. In fact I received a confirmation e-mail from the consulate after uploading the air ticket reservation, it stated "travel confirmation received", which made the rejection based on "failure to provide transit flight information" all the more confusing. While I'm not happy about it, I am not going to reapply for the COE at this moment. When I applied for our visas the daily new cases of Covid were around 2,000-2,400....now they are over five times that and going up every day. We'll wait and see what happens. We are praying for this to be over and for the smiles to return to the people.