Covid-19 situation "out of control" says Kasikorn - point to vax rollout mess, less household income

webfact

33 minutes ago, scorecard said:

There are other successful situations.

The UK is still a big mess.

The US? 605,000 deaths and some shops open, hardly a good result.

To add:

China estimated 10+ million (hidden) deaths, junk vaccines 

UK working vaccine produced

US working vaccine produced, tens of millions of vaccines donated, hundreds of millions of critical care equipment donated 

Not the best possible results but better than virtually all others 

24 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

the answer is one of the too: 1. thai numbers lie 2. u.s. numbers lie

I would say probably both lie. The surplus deaths in the US is nowhere near 600K. Hospitals had financial incentives to label them as such. (Im not arguing the numbers were not bad in the US. Just not as bad as published) Its the same in most countries with high death numbers.

Sweden is another example. 10K registered covid deaths in 2020 but "only" 6K total surplus.

There has just been a court ruling in Portugal reducing the official Covid deaths from 17000 to 152...

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

That report has been proven to be totally fictitious. Many sources are saying due to low worldwide demand, the bloated baht and reduced staff, exports are down dramatically. 

Can you provide links to any of those alleged sources? Or is this just bloviation?

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, Deli said:

And the guilty culprits are still in charge and will be in the future.

How long will the people watch ?

Do you mean the indoctrinated masses? Your guess is as good as mine. My guess is forever from what I've seen.

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I just saw a Thai website dated one year ago, claiming "Thailand Ranks First in the Global COVID-19 Recovery Index"

https://en.thaihealth.or.th/Infographics/312/Thailand Ranks First in the Global COVID-19 Recovery Index

What could possibly have happened over the last year to fail so miserably?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ukrules said:

Ye, he is, although SCB is also a public company as well and as with any public company a simple google search will show you a list of the major shareholders. There are no secrets around this.

And I would like to know what the main shareholder thinks of it all.

4 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Thailand 3rd from bottom:

Can you locate Thailand near the bottom of Nikkei's #COVID19 Recovery Index? Well done Prayut. You make Thailand infamous again, not to mention all the deaths, suffering and destitution

ImageImage

https://twitter.com/PravitR/status/1414061947063087104

The Thais will find this unbearably embarrassing. A gargantuan loss of face on the national level 

• Like 1