Free Sinopharm shots from Chulaborn Royal Academy

cmarshall

When there was news that the Chulaborn Royal Academy was going to arrange their own vaccinations I registered online.  Subsequently, I thought that program was cancelled, but today I got an SMS scheduling me to a Sinopharm shot on July 15 at CAT Convention Center at Chaeng Wattana.  In the meantime I paid for the possible Moderna shot after October 1.  But I'll take the bird in the hand.

Anyone else get an appointment? 

Edited by cmarshall
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

So, I got my first Sinopharm shot from the Chulaborn Academy today.  It was at the CAT Convention Hall.  I was shocked that there was no one there.  I didn't have to wait at all.  I saw only one other foreigner.  

Maybe people don't want that brand?

My daughter's company is try to get that vaccine for staff and their family members.

At the moment I'm trying to get the AZ vaccine from that Phayathai hospital farce. If I have no luck with that then I'll opt for Sinopharm. Two doses then a possible booster from moderna in the future sounds better than holding out until sometime next year if anyone should be around to administer the shots at that time.