the beginning of the end?

zzzzz

fasten seat belt, more to come!!!

there is the saying, things get worse before getting better not here in Thailand, will only get worse.

will take a miracle to get better and miracle has left, not available!!

• Haha 1

United Kingdom

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

The diffident being that they have the vaccine to give to everyone, Thailand however, have very little but many waiting lists...

8 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

Those are very bad news, i am sorry i came to phuket. i want to take the next flight back.

all busses and flights to bangkok are cancelled until further notice.

you might have to stay for a month or so. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2021 at 1:59 AM, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

Those are very bad news, i am sorry i came to phuket. i want to take the next flight back.

all busses and flights to bangkok are cancelled until further notice.

everything is closed.

everyday they check my temperature.

treat me like a walking danger.

i am not affraid from the virus as much as i am affraid of the policies around it, quarantine

even if no symptoms, and who knows what really is going on.

Back where? Are you a tourist or just holidaying in Phuket from another province in thailand.

Your posts indicate 3,000+ in number?

It is such a big Surprise the sandbox has turned into a kitty litter box the PM said it was a good idea go figure, no sympathy for those tourists who entered the sandbox thinking it was going to be all roses after there 2 week imprisonment and freedom was assured welcome to Thailand 

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2021 at 4:47 AM, rodknock said:

fasten seat belt, more to come!!!

there is the saying, things get worse before getting better not here in Thailand, will only get worse.

will take a miracle to get better and miracle has left, not available!!

Don't be that pessimistic. I am sure things will get better once enough people are vaccinated with AZ and or Pfizer/Moderna, and I am sure that will happen in an accelerated mode now.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Thai PHA Moderna Delivery and Govt AZ 2nd jab are Three Months Away.....maybe.

Sinovac appears possibly near useless against predominant Delta strain.....AZ effective though.

No Visible Acceleration Here ......

Not quite correct. Moderna is to start as at the beginning of October, hopefully. Pfizer could come earlier as it is being donated by other countries (US, Japan, others?)/ As far as AZ is concerned, there is a shortage, as the total produced locally is by far below the estimated. However, it is being imported from other countries, and I am sure the appointments for the second shot in September will be effected earlier. Again, no actual facts, but assumptions and hopes......

1 hour ago, abrahamzvi said:

Don't be that pessimistic. I am sure things will get better once enough people are vaccinated with AZ and or Pfizer/Moderna, and I am sure that will happen in an accelerated mode now.

We can but hope ... unfortunately the powers that be seem to be impervious to learning experience and implementation.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 4:56 AM, ezzra said:

United Kingdom

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

The diffident being that they have the vaccine to give to everyone, Thailand however, have very little but many waiting lists...

Much the same in France, Italy and Germany. All with well over 100,000 deaths of or with covid but not as advanced as the UK with vaccinations. Although the number of deaths in Thailand appears to be miniscule by comparison it's problem is the enormous size of the vaccine waiting list.