Covid vaccines available in Ubon Ratchathani?

Donbuie3

Is anyone aware of what Covid-19 vaccines are available in the hospitals in and around Ubon Ratchathani? I’ve heard uncomplimentary things about both Chinese vaccines versus the Delta variant and would like to know whether it is possible to pay for the Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Oxford/AstraZeneca or other vaccines from any hospitals/clinics in Ubon? 

Moved to here.

Some of the private hospitals taking reservations for the Moderns vaccine but period for it now ended due their being more requests than was was scheduled for first round.

If 60 or over you might be able to get a AstraZeneca appointment at a public hospital.

No hope at all in getting a vaccination here in Ubon. I am over 60 (71) and even though I registered for Moderna at a private hospital, I was taken off the list due to the registrations exceeding the doses expected to arrive by October at the earliest. I am told that even those who successfully registered and paid in full, may also miss out on getting the Moderna vaccination. In that case, they will be refunded in full.  

I doubt that the other vaccines like Pfizer and J & J will ever reach Ubon. Even the Chinese vaccines Sinovac and Sinopharm are not easily available for the ordinary people. AZ is being given in small amounts in some places, but again one has to be registered. Doctors, nurses and other front-line medical staff who have received two doses of Sinovac, now want a booster jab of Moderna or Pfizer but these are not available.

Indeed, a sorry state of affairs with vaccinations in Ubon and elsewhere in Thailand. The government appears to be completely negative in allowing any of the USA vaccines like Moderna, Pfizer and J & J into Thailand.