Covid vaccine registration AZ

lujanit

Has anyone managed to register this morning with Phaya Thai 2 hospital for the AZ vaccine?  Registration opened at 0900 this morning and was submitted via a Google form supposedly linked on their home page.

I successfully logged onto their home page about 0910 after trying since 0850.  I didn’t see a link to the google form. I kept refreshing the page yet no link I could see.  I tried phoning them multiple times yet never got an answer.

At approximately 0935 a message stated all bookings for today had been filled.

So did anyone successfully register? If so where was the link to the registration form? TIA

We have one report of someone who successfully submitted the google form (form not rejected) but did it at 8:40 AM well before the announced opening time!

I had tried to get in numerous times before 9 AM but the page didn't even open. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

We have one report of someone who successfully submitted the google form (form not rejected) but did it at 8:40 AM well before the announced opening time!

Well I guess I should start about 0800.  Thai time is pretty flexible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, lujanit said:

Well I guess I should start about 0800.  Thai time is pretty flexible.

For most of us google form capability didn't open (and then it closed) until well AFTER 9 am! I had the honor to fill it out to have it not accepted (bookings full). 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

For most of us google form capability didn't open (and then it closed) until well AFTER 9 am! I had the honor to fill it out to have it not accepted (bookings full). 

Where please was the link to the form? I couldn’t see it on their main page. phayathai2international.com was the page I opened.  I read every word on that page and there was no link.

1 minute ago, lujanit said:

Where please was the link to the form? I couldn’t see it on their main page. phayathai2international.com was the page I opened.  I read every word on that page and there was no link.

You simply missed out on the very small window of time where it was visible. Better luck next time. But don't expect it. 

• Like 1

Another report is hospital has only 100 slots per day on offer so you have to be very lucky as well as time it just right.  But tomorrow is another day so would try each day and hope for the best.  And a few minutes early might be advisable.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sorry about the time typo error should have read 08;20

Two of my friends registered today.  One at bang on 9:00am, the other at about 9:15.  The second guy said he got a secure certificate error at first then, after he clicked 'Go to site', he got a Cloudflare error page, then he said he left it for a while and came back to find the form open, he can't recall if he'd clicked to reload the page as he had multiple tabs open playing the daily Vaccine Lottery with various outlets that had become the norm for the last 4 days.  He was fairly certain he wouldn't be able to register, cursing because he'd lost track of the time.  Did it though, despite it being 09:15.

They both had a copy of the form they submitted mailed back to them from the site almost immediately after submission.

Edited by SooKee
  • Thanks 2

Wow, you guys have a considerably higher frustration threshold than I do.

I don't gamble in Vegas because I know the game is rigged, nor do I play the lottery. Admittedly somebody does win occasionally though.

I genuinely wish you luck, but frankly I'd rather beat myself with a stick every morning ; at least it would feel good when I stop.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, lopburi3 said:

Another report is hospital has only 100 slots per day on offer so you have to be very lucky as well as time it just right.  But tomorrow is another day so would try each day and hope for the best.  And a few minutes early might be advisable.  

Re Phyathai II Hospital, it's not just a "report" they only have 100 vaccine slots available per day for registration by foreign nationals. The hospital itself said that on their registration website in a message posted there the other day.

10 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Re Phyathai II Hospital, it's not just a "report" they only have 100 vaccine slots available per day for registration by foreign nationals. The hospital itself said that on their registration website in a message posted there the other day.

When I posted it was a report (member reported being told via telephone) - I checked the web site later and indeed, as you say, it was also posted there.

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2021 at 10:45 AM, Jingthing said:

Same happened when I fluked access and submitted the form yesterday.  Couldn't get to the the form this morning  Two more days to try again!

Edited by Liverpool Lou