Expat Registration for public vaccination has failed! What can we do?

WaveHunter

No, it is not Bumrungrad's fault that I didn't answer their phone call.  It is their fault that they didn't call several times throughout the day and give me longer to respond before dropping my name from their list.  I had asked for the vaccine innumerable times since last year and was told last week that my application had been successfully submitted.  Then after not responding to their triple checking phone call, I have just been dropped.   Their way of communicating with me is unacceptable.  They should  be more patient and thorough when communicating with their long- time patients.  I keep my phone in another room when I am sleeping and call back morning calls in. the afternoon.

On 7/14/2021 at 5:42 PM, WaveHunter said:

Hey!!!  That's no fair!!!  I was first!!!  LOL...just kidding Hahahaha!  Congrats!

Hey, by the way, you can change the size of your attachments by just double clicking on them in edit mode, and sizing them down.  Very simple to do but you need to do it before edit mode locks up.  Just thought you might like to know that.

You're going to love this next event...note I live in Chiang Mai and will fly to Bangkok next week for the vaccine appointment.

On the day of receiving my SMS confirmation for the inoculation for 22 July, I booked a non-refundable 2 night stay at "Hotel A" off of Sukhumvit.  Within one hour of my booking confirmation, "Hotel A" sent me an email to advise me that they had “transferred” my reservation to a sister property "Hotel B".  Now both Hotels A & B are 4 and 5 star, great reviews, etc...

The email from "Hotel A" about their transfer of my reservation stated "To make sure that customers stay in healthy environment. All bookings from "Hotel A" will be complimentary relocated and upgrade to Hotel B (5 star)…At Hotel B, we provide “HOTEL WE CARE + Program with SHA Certificate Thailand (Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration)” as a basic protective measures against the expo sure to and transmission of the circumstance.”

This morning there was this news about "Hotel B" concerning a party held the night of 22July at the hotel...

Edited by jeffandgop

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 11:26 PM, Tony125 said:

Seems that you and the Thai Admiistrators don't understand what  people are demanding/asking for. They are not demanding an appointment (date to get vaccine shot ) they are asking to register (be put on a list ) so that when you get vaccines in 2, 3, 4 months or more  that you contact them and set up a date and time for them to come in and get a shot.  Is that hard to understand?

If you were unable to register, maybe a special education teacher can help you. Seriously, I would bet you have been vaccinated, if you will take what is available.