Sakon Nakon Land Price

Richem

Hi Guys,

Do you think 300,000 baht is a fair price for 1 rai of land about 5-10 minutes drive from the main street of Sakon Nakon city.

The land has a chanote title and seems as if nothing is wrong with it. It has a beautiful outlook to the rear. It has yet to be filled and compacted for building on. (does anyone know the current prices for land filling in SN city)

I'm under no pressure to buy the land and the offer is there to my family until we decide to take it.

Any advise, info or things to be careful of would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I would say price is reasonable, last price I saw for infill soil was 270 baht per truck load, depending on how far you wish to raise 1 Rai I would say minimum 100 truck loads to start.

Chanote completion appears to be taking a few months just now so if you do wish to have the chanote completed before soil becomes readily available usually in the spring of the year best get the process started.

• Thanks 1

I had a soil test done on land recently purchased in the Kalisin area, it certainly helped in ascertaining the foundation requirements before we started construction, it wasn't that expensive and obviously gave a bit of piece of mind.

• Thanks 1