UEFA receives petitions to replay Euro 2020 final

Mike West

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/england-vs-italy-uefa-receives-petitions-to-replay-euro-2020-final/?fbclid=IwAR06MOXNdd5ShqP6x5Tiibyv4pZyYHK-k80yhjIyw5X-K9YrlIbtjLDrBy0

You can't make this stuff up. 555555  Here's the link since some of you don't know how to use google. 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I knew the English were sore losers, but this is taking it to the next level. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Excel said:

Those idiot fans would be better off starting a petition to have Southgate removed as the England manager.  It was his lack of tactical nounce and timing that provided Italy with the opportunity of winning, plus of course some poor performances by a few English players in the second half. Apart from coming on to take a penalty kick was Harry Kane actually playing in the second half and extra time ?

LOL

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well, out of the 100 Million England fans , only 1500 people signed the petition 

"Currently, there are several petitions that exist, but they are struggling to gain any substantial traction.

Of the five petitions so far, one is approaching 1,500 signatures, while the others have meagre numbers."

I suspect that these petitions are started by journalists , just to give them something to report on . Anyways they were signed by very few people . BTW , You didnt answer my question : Why are you so fixated/focused/hate England so much ?

You just answered your own question.  LOL 

• Sad 1

The OP obviously has a huge chip on his/her shoulder about the English. I noticed this yesterday with his/her (now-locked) thread and his/her multiple replies, and even biting to the odd jab. ????

Your source is DailyPost.ng! Are you kidding me!? The mods would normally ask us members to substantiate any claims, but this... ha ha!

Dogs often chew shoes and furniture because getting some negative attention is better than being ignored. I feel that some salty & bitter colony types are like this when England have something to be proud of. ????????????

Edited by 2long
emojis not working
  • Like 1

It’s done…. Euros are over. Italy won on penalties. 

There can only be one winner. 
The England players can still be proud of their achievement. 

It’s only a very small minority of idiots fueling the anti English sentiment of an idiotic troll.

Thats all this thread is…. The musings of a pathetic troll. 

Entertaining stuff… but it’s also concern that such fools as this trolling tool are permitted the responsibility to drive on the same roads!!! Somewhat alarming actually !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

It’s only a very small minority of idiots fueling the anti English sentiment of an idiotic troll.

Entertaining stuff… but it’s also concern that such fools as this trolling tool are permitted the responsibility to drive on the same roads!!! Somewhat alarming actually !!!

Just pity them, they have to live full time with their hatred . 

Cannot be pleasant living with such constant angst , knowing that the World cup with begin soon and they have to go through it all again 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Mr West, When this football thing is forgotten about, you will

have to go back to your boring little life, there is a rock somewhere

waiting for you to crawl under.

regards Worgeordie

Is it similar to the tiny rock you've been living under your entire life?  Man you lot! are such SORE losers. hahahahahaaha 

Don't you realise, this is reason everyone loves it when your pathetic "team" fails? LOL 

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Proud of what? losing? LMAO, what team has ever been proud of losing?  Did you not see how they ripped their loser medals off their necks? LOL 55555

5 minutes ago, Mike West said:

Because you're a nobody, that's why. LOL 

Not just me , why don't you tell the whole forum as to why you hate England so much ?

Is it personally painful for you to talk about it ?

Let it out , it could be therapeutic for you 

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Not just me , why don't you tell the whole forum as to why you hate England so much ?

Is it personally painful for you to talk about it ?

Let it out , it could be therapeutic for you 

You're the one stalking me in an unhealthy like manner. ????Seems like you need the therapy. I take it this LOSS will hurt for some time? hahahaahaha

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

I would imagine they are all Brexiteers as well.......oh the irony......accept the result, you lost.

They can't accept it, they flooded UEFA with petitions LOL, demanding they replay Italy. One petition wrote that the Italians will have to play blindfolded, so it's "fair". 555

• Haha 2