REGISTRATION? what a joke

mercman24

23 hours ago, jesimps said:
On 7/15/2021 at 3:49 AM, clivebaxter said:

Also had invite from Thonburi for Moderna, why do some people find it so difficult? All you had to do to get an appt on Mor Prom was to spend 10 minutes applying for a tax number first, people preferred to spend hours on here moaning about not being able to get vaccinated instead.

Why are there so many smug gits on this forum?

They’re not 'smug gits’... they are just people who instead of spending their time complaining found solutions. 

The solution has been discussed widely for well over a month - Get a Thai Tax ID (or a Yellow House Book) and use the Mor Promp app and make a appointment to receive the vaccine. 

There have been 1000’s of posts of people complaining, most of those complaining are simply repeating themselves. 

Then, when a poster offers information, help and provides solutions and examples of what they have done they face the accusation of being a ‘smug git’ !!!

You can book and appointment at MedPark hospital in Bangkok. 

Or / and, you can secure a Tax ID and book through the Mor Promt system.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

when you checked your registration, which reference did you use, the 13 digit number or your passport #/pink ID card # ( whichever you used to register)? If you used the 13 digit # then you received a default response. 

You can only check using your 13 digit number.  Mine still shows the queue number and the "Your vaccine is not available yet".  Tried putting in my passport number 1st as you recommended and it said you are not registered in the system.

On 7/15/2021 at 9:26 AM, TigerandDog said:

I registered on CM Wall the day registrations opened and I've had my first jab. Have you been back into CM Wall and selected the link to check your registration?  If your registration was successful then the date, time & hospital for your appointment will be displayed. Hopefully you haven't missed your appointment.

Looked at Wall of CM again today and it still just shows a queue number and a message that your vaccine is not available at this time.  I registered when it first opened and am over 60.  Seems little reason on how these shots are handed out.

On 7/15/2021 at 12:58 PM, jesimps said:

Why are there so many smug gits on this forum?

Thaivisa the hub of smug gits

i managed to get a AZ appointment for the 21st at Phyathai 2 Hospital, also have a maybe will arrive sometime moderna appointment at princ hospital, but only after lots of trying.

Edited by steve187

Vaccine registration has been working ok, it seems as my "agent" has completed no less than three (3) CONFIRMED vaccine appointments on my behalf (i meet all criteria for age, health, etc); one Moderna @SamitivejHospital (paid 3,300THB/2 doses last week) and one appointment with Phyathai-2 yesterday (CONFIRMED-appt: July 27) and a few moments ago at Medpark hospital (CONFIRMED: appt: AUG 11).

I followed the ramblings and input from users found here on this website, (or rather my agent did) and by accounts it was very straight forward and seamless exercise.

So, it is POSSIBLE for a foreigner (w/o WP or yellow books, and/or pink cards etc.,) to get a confirmed vax appointment in Thailand. I just did, that's 3 confirmed vax appts. in less than 7 days. Use this link.

https://www.thailandintervac.com

Edited by codemonkey

3 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

You can only check using your 13 digit number.  Mine still shows the queue number and the "Your vaccine is not available yet".  Tried putting in my passport number 1st as you recommended and it said you are not registered in the system.

Not correct. The ONLY way to check whether your registration was successful is by entering whichever form of identification you used to register, viz. either passport number or pink id card number. Several weeks ago I input the 13 digit number and received the same response as you. As I used my pink id card to register I then did another check using that and was advised of the date, time & hospital to attend for my AZ vaccination. My friends who do not have a pink id card registered using their passport numbers. They both input their passport numbers to check their registrations and also received date, time & hospital. We've all received our first AZ jabs. If the system is saying you're not registered when you input your passport number, register again ( it won't reject you saying you've already registered ) and then when you finish the registration check the registration inputting whichever form of identification you used to register.

Edited by TigerandDog

1 hour ago, codemonkey said:

So, it is POSSIBLE for a foreigner (w/o WP or yellow books, and/or pink cards etc.,) to get a confirmed vax appointment in Thailand. I just did, that's 3 confirmed vax appts. in less than 7 days. Use this link.

i would not say the moderna is confirmed ( no one know if or when it will arrive),  the other 2 are more than likely confirmed

I think you’re confusing registration with vaccine appointment. First you register (Photos 1 & 2). You register using your passport or pink ID if u have one.  

Successful registration results in a special 13-digit ID, which THAT is used to check your appointment status. If you try to input your passport number and not the Wall’s 13-digit ID (Photo 3 ) you get Photo 4.

You’re supposed to get your notification of your appointment date and time from either an SMS or email per the Wall site.

Once you have an appointment you will also see that when you look up your status using your 13-digit Wall ID.  UNTIL YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT, when you look up your status the message it will always be “Your vaccine is not available now” (Photo 5).  That message appears below your name, que number, and vaccine type you registered for. 

F6663C1A-FBA6-4A78-8E6D-F5C53A5B423B.jpeg

85FB98E5-4A1B-462E-ABF5-87CFA7E7184E.jpeg

43570364-17EC-40B0-9B3A-CB8EE7DA551B.jpeg

923233C3-4F04-4A4B-B698-FFEED0E4B10A.jpeg

33276391-53F1-4BC3-93AC-AD1BDD6D4B76.jpeg

Edited by jeffandgop

1 hour ago, TigerandDog said:

Not correct. The ONLY way to check whether your registration was successful is by entering whichever form of identification you used to register, viz. either passport number or pink id card number. Several weeks ago I input the 13 digit number and received the same response as you. As I used my pink id card to register I then did another check using that and was advised of the date, time & hospital to attend for my AZ vaccination. My friends who do not have a pink id card registered using their passport numbers. They both input their passport numbers to check their registrations and also received date, time & hospital. We've all received our first AZ jabs. If the system is saying you're not registered when you input your passport number, register again ( it won't reject you saying you've already registered ) and then when you finish the registration check the registration inputting whichever form of identification you used to register.

My registration was successful way back when and received the 13 digit code.  When I go back to check status and input my passport number it says not registered, it is requesting specifically the 13 digit code which I already have and have a queue number associated with it.  I don't know what else to say.

https://wallofcm.chiangmaihealth.go.th/self-check.php

On 7/15/2021 at 1:54 PM, chilly07 said:

I register on everything going as does my wife. To date zilch so don't pretend they work.

I registered on the Med Park and Phyathai-2 websites yesterday, got appointments for both of them.

If the first one succeeds, I'll cancel the second one.