REGISTRATION? what a joke

mercman24

The hospital can only act on what they are given.  Added to the problem is that this week they had t revaccinate all medical staff.

Try at 0859 to get access then refresh the screen.  You basically have 2 minutes to register

8 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Had a text from Chulalongkorn yesterday with date and time for a sinopharm jab. Applied in May I think, don't know if it's still possible, cancelled it as had AZ already.

Same here, got an invitation for July 19th but cancelled as I already had a jab in June via the intervac site.

• Like 2

Also had invite from Thonburi for Moderna, why do some people find it so difficult? All you had to do to get an appt on Mor Prom was to spend 10 minutes applying for a tax number first, people preferred to spend hours on here moaning about not being able to get vaccinated instead.

Edited by clivebaxter
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Also had invite from Thonburi for Moderna, why do some people find it so difficult? All you had to do to get an appt on Mor Prom was to spend 10 minutes applying for a tax number first, people preferred to spend hours on here moaning about not being able to get vaccinated instead.

Are you saying that you have your Moderna vaccine jab already, I thought they were only accepting registrations at this stage?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clivebaxter said:

I have registered TWICE!!!  at my local hospital, told me they would telephone, not heard a thing

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

I registered on Chiang Mai wall two months ago and as of yet have not heard a reply of which Hospital what day when it is a joke Tit

I registered on CM Wall the day registrations opened and I've had my first jab. Have you been back into CM Wall and selected the link to check your registration?  If your registration was successful then the date, time & hospital for your appointment will be displayed. Hopefully you haven't missed your appointment.

Edited by TigerandDog

1 hour ago, clivebaxter said:

Tax number? So you need a work permit to register?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Had a text from Chulalongkorn yesterday with date and time for a sinopharm jab. Applied in May I think, don't know if it's still possible, cancelled it as had AZ already.

Chulabhorn...same. Booked it. Will cancel if I get AZ before. I had registered in May, and after it was announced the RCA Sinopharm was only for businesses, I thought that was the end of that. This is a "donated" vaccine, which I will happily put back into the pool, if I am successful before. Completion of the form to get the QR code was an exercise in futility, but got there in the end. 

Edited by samtam
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Tax number? So you need a work permit to register?

No you do not need a wp to get a tax number, too late now but I did tell people on here repeatedly, don't think any did it though. Tax number is the same as Thai ID number, at least it works the same way and it worked on Mor Prom. I got a tax card to claim back tax on interest in a savings account they started to take off 2 years ago.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2021 at 6:04 AM, mercman24 said:

this will take years

Well, we will have to learn living with Covid. 

So don't expect you'll get a proper vaccine this year. 

Also you have to wait because Astra is the preferred vaccine here In Thailand (check the owner) of Bioscience. 

Think about to fly into your home country to get the jabs. 

5 hours ago, thonglorjimmy said:

Are you saying that you have your Moderna vaccine jab already, I thought they were only accepting registrations at this stage?

I register on everything going as does my wife. To date zilch so don't pretend they work.

I was able to register for Astra at Phyathai using Firefox and only had to click on I Am Not A Robot but friend used Safari and lost time with reCAPTCHA.

Just curious which browsers guys were using that generated reCAPTCHA which can be the difference between life and death,

Edited by shortstop2

1 hour ago, shortstop2 said:

I was able to register for Astra at Phyathai using Firefox and only had to click on I Am Not A Robot but friend used Safari and lost time with reCAPTCHA.

Just curious which browsers guys were using that generated reCAPTCHA which can be the difference between life and death,

My niece who is a bit of a whiz kid on the computer got me my shot Astrazenaca on the 13thJune at Phyathai 2. The next one on 22nd Sept. I hope.????

12 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Private hospitas are offering Moderna.  Very limited. Mor Prom app as far as I know wasn't used for Moderna.  I had to book and pay directly to Udon Thani Bangkok Hospital.

People are complaining because vaccines appointments are getting cancelled right and left because there's not enough.

Maybe you were "lucky" and got the useless Sinovac?

2 hours ago, Gandtee said:

My niece who is a bit of a whiz kid on the computer got me my shot Astrazenaca on the 13thJune at Phyathai 2. The next one on 22nd Sept. I hope.????

Good luck!

They definitely have a shortage of Astra Zeneca.

11 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

I registered on CM Wall the day registrations opened and I've had my first jab. Have you been back into CM Wall and selected the link to check your registration?  If your registration was successful then the date, time & hospital for your appointment will be displayed. Hopefully you haven't missed your appointment.

I registered on CM Wall 2 June. I’ve checked almost everyday since. No appointment yet at all. Just “Your vaccine is not available now”. And I’m over 60 years old with a heart condition.  Registration does not guarantee an appointment 

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

Private hospitas are offering Moderna.  Very limited. Mor Prom app as far as I know wasn't used for Moderna.  I had to book and pay directly to Udon Thani Bangkok Hospital.

People are complaining because vaccines appointments are getting cancelled right and left because there's not enough.

Maybe you were "lucky" and got the useless Sinovac?

No I got AZ but could have also had Sinopharm or paid for moderna, when it ever arrives. The hospital I went to never used Sinovac at all, only AZ

On 7/15/2021 at 8:16 AM, TheFishman1 said:

I registered on Chiang Mai wall two months ago and as of yet have not heard a reply of which Hospital what day when it is a joke Tit

they are getting some vaccination stuff.......after they have been to space and back.....Richard Branson has some in his pocket tho'

15 hours ago, jeffandgop said:

I registered on CM Wall 2 June. I’ve checked almost everyday since. No appointment yet at all. Just “Your vaccine is not available now”. And I’m over 60 years old with a heart condition.  Registration does not guarantee an appointment 

when you checked your registration, which reference did you use, the 13 digit number or your passport #/pink ID card # ( whichever you used to register)? If you used the 13 digit # then you received a default response. 

Maybe try here:

https://www.medparkhospital.com/en/page/covid19-vaccine-expats

It's Bangkok and no indication of vaccine, but needs  must.

I registered last night, simple process, and received an instant confirmation of appointment for early August. A very recent post indicates that they are still issuing appointments. Limited to foreigners / over 60's or with the seven medical issues. You need to have a scan of your passport to complete the registration.