Thai Cabinet approves Space Affairs Act, promoting “New Space Economy” and space exploration in Thailand

snoop1130

5 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

has been operating in Thailand with investment from the government, and both Thai and foreign private companies.

I would imaging it takes an incredibly brave and long-minded investment foreigner to invest in a Thai Space Program. Pretty sure the investor and everybody - including me - on here will be dead way before any Thai made space rocket puts a man into space, and I'm just 57 !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, smedly said:

anyone that says they could have kept a straight face at that meeting is liar lol

what are these people smokin 

oh wait - there will of course be a massive budget involved - were there's a budget there's a way 

Right. Actually, That's the kind of ideal policy for them. Some budget and subsidies to spend, and absolutely no short-term outcome which can be expected and checked.

• Like 2

Just now, Deli said:

Let's fix roads and drains 1st, then start dreaming...

Surfaced a road, a week later they cut it open again to install drains. What the heck of system ?

20210714_184248.jpg

Not my job to put drains in said the road department who had subcontracted the job out to Mr. Somchai, who on the day they paved was not available and had failed to box off the drain cover location.  Always gotta pass the buck to someone else It seems to be, or is it a way to make another days wages to fix the GTEC Drywall Screw Self Tapping Screw - Siniat UK- Up

• Like 2

Uhmmm, "space", like all the empty office space? Like all the empty retail and business space from the closures? Space, like something the emergency wards of the hospitals have little and none of? Oh, outer space. Who'd a thunk in the middle of a pandemic. Submarine thinking, I suppose

10 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

So; Thai's will be able to explore Space and other Planets before thay have drinkable Tap Water or a decent Sewage System.   Do the people who run this country ever think about how f+++++g dumb they look to the rest of the World ?

Justin Trudeau and Prayut and some of the cabinet ministers must be related as we have the same thing in Canada. No drinkable tap water many places and sewage dumped into the St Lawrence river.

13 hours ago, tifino said:
13 hours ago, Crossy said:

I could make some suggestions as to just where the "space" in question is located. :whistling:

in the Head of the Dept for starters 

You mean in the head of the Head of the Dept :whistling:

Edited by kotsak

13 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

No its a combo purchase that China is helping them with:

Submarine Wallpapers - Wallpaper CaveSpaceship Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

Was the sub launched from the deck of The Thai Tanic, the world's smallest aircraft carrier void of aircraft?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1