Make a booking for a Thai to get the vaccine

grain

I've just made a booking for me to get a free jab on Sat August 7 in BKK. Tried to make one for my Thai partner but cannot, it's for expats only.

My Thai partner hasn't had a jab and she can't seem to get a vax any way, every time she asks all she gets told is no vaccines at the moment.

Can anyone give me some tips how I can make a booking for her to get a jab in BKK, preferable on the weekend August 7-8 when we'll be in BKK.

The Mor Promp App is for Thai’s and anyway with an ID number issued in Thailand (i.e. in the Yellow Housebook / Pink ID) - she can make a vaccine booking through that. 

There is also a link to the same app with in the LINE messenger application. 

Your GF should easily be able to register with either of these options.

IMG_7565.jpg.f49cc2cdd8e87aaaa7565ec4b27959d7.jpg

Edited by richard_smith237

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The Mor Promp App is for Thai’s and anyway with an ID number issued in Thailand (i.e. in the Yellow Housebook / Pink ID) - she can make a vaccine booking through that. 

Thanks mate, I'll get her on to it. 

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Nah seems that's all in the past. No more app. I guess it's a matter of contacting hospitals, but I heard there are vax centers in BKK, this is what I need to know more about.

17 hours ago, grain said:

Nah seems that's all in the past. No more app. I guess it's a matter of contacting hospitals, but I heard there are vax centers in BKK, this is what I need to know more about.

Here is the facebook page for Morpromt:    หมอพร้อม

https://www.facebook.com/Mohpromt/

If she has the Line app on her phone have her search for หมอพร้อม and add them as a friend.

As far as I know you still need to use the app to schedule an appointment at the vaccination centers.  And it is still just for those over 60 or with health conditions.  Unless you work for a company/organization that has set up for their employees to be vaccinated.  There just isn't enough vaccine available in Thailand to vaccinate the general public yet.  The town I live in at Ratchaburi still has not received enough vaccine to give the first shot to all those that had scheduled for vaccinations in the first week of June.

You can also try calling here:  But I think they have already sold out of their available vaccine, Sinopharm.

ราชวิทยาลัยจุฬาภรณ์ Chulabhorn Royal Academy | Facebook