Poll: Coffee or Beer?

Jingthing

Coffee or beer?   

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I really would miss beer though especially during the hotter seasons. But there's always soda water. 

It makes a surprisingly good alternative, the gas gives it a nice beer-like bite. A dash of bitters or lime juice helps take away the taste of seltzer.

• Like 2

I drink beer everyday before an after evening meal.

I also drink a couple of cups of tea in the morning.

Drink water during the day.

Coffee I drink but only occasionally.

Right now and once a day I'm drinking a herbal drink concocted from herbs that my Mrs boils up for us, it kills any Covid germs that come near you I'm told.  555

49 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Why is tea not included ? 

regards worgeordie

The same reason I didn't include kumquat juice?

Just kidding, I understand that to many people their tea is to them as coffee is to coffee heads.

I suggest just making an imaginary substitution, and vote away! 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Quit alcohol two years ago now, after slowing down for several years prior to that.

Coffee intake been reduced to one small filter drip pot a day this year [was two and several espressos a day]. Will hold at that for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Bluespunk
too many a days

I normally drink beer every day in the house, starting around 6pm. I don't as a rule drink coffee, unless I am in Pattaya where I have a cup of coffee with my breakfast and sometimes I may have a small bottle of chang or tiger as well. So for me it would be no coffee.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

7 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Coffee.

Was impressed tho, to learn the Tudors drank beer for breakfast. The well-water was fetid, and morning joe was far in the future, so beer it was. 

It is referenced in both Chaucer, Shakespeare etc including children ordering ale or porter.

Tea is the breaker not coffee but I do hope Thai coffee products become established  in the future and it is marketed as well as coffee is in Vietnam.  I always avoid the American  chains and was pleased to see SBs closing in UK to be replaced by small independent operators who I prefer to use here.

• Like 2

I was a total coffee snob in Oz. Had  a high end Italian espresso machine at home. Found it difficult to find a comparable coffee in shops.

Moved to Thailand - now drink 3 in 1 coffee- and am satisfied with that.

Aim for 2 beer free days each week - but don’t always hit the target! I am no beer snob - but in Thailand Singha & Leo are the only quoffable bevies…

I am happy o give up (neat) water.   Is that on option?

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Now if we are talking preferences i got one too.. which would you prefer in bed? a black girl or a white girl?...

My preference is for a woman under the age of 35 and weighing less than 50Kg.

Her skin colour doesn't matter to me.

Strange that someone would ask which addiction a person prefers ? And it seems, from a couple of the responses, that some prefer a third addiction, but that one isn't a drug.  These are my opinions only, and I don't have any really strong opinion on any of the legal drugs. I drink coffee, and tea, but not beer.