Poll: Coffee or Beer?

Jingthing

Coffee or beer?   

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Some people I know still drink beer for breakfast, sad but true.

Often times while cycling (pushbike) around, I'll see these poor old lonely guys, sitting by themselves on a barstool, nursing a beer at 9:00 a.m. I tried drinking a beer for breakfast one time and it SO destroyed the day.

On 7/18/2021 at 6:59 AM, steven100 said:

You can give up coffee and just change to drinking tea ,   but beer is beer ....  and everyone needs a beer.    lol

You speak for yourself Steven. ????

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, J Town said:

sitting by themselves on a barstool, nursing a beer at 9:00 a.m.

maybe the beer is their only friend .... and maybe they have the Thai gf back in the room but they just like to get out and be by themselves for an hour or so ....   maybe they want to drink because the gf talks too much all day.

• Like 1

Easy to give up coffee for me I dont like it anyway. I would not mind giving up either. But at least beer is drinkable where i think coffee just tastes so bad i never ever want to drink it again.

I know im an outlier here, to wake up i just take a caffeine tablet works just as well.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I am no expert in alcohol,  but if you drink beer everyday, does that not mean there is a drinking problem there, although not necessary an alcoholic?

I drink milk, tea, and squash every day, but I can go any length of time without them.

Not really in my book of life it means I like a couple of beers, like I've always done since I was 14.

I also liked to drink cider from an earlier age.

As a baby I liked Guinness with my milk. 

If that labels me as an alcoholic Amen.

I can stop anytime if I have to and have done so many a time.

As said before I drink tea, water, I also have yogurt milk with muesli every other day at breakfast.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I don't touch either, the reason is I hate the smell of both of them, my way of thinking is if anything smells bad, it is bound to taste bad.

I have the same opinion on cheese, which to me tastes like it smells - i.e. of fetid feet.

On 7/22/2021 at 3:40 PM, markperkins said:

I really love coffee. I don't drink any alcohol, but coffee is my real addiction. I love coffee with syrups, and usually brew beans with different flavors. I have many beans and keep it in canisters like here, so it is comfortable. At first I drank coffee in cafes, but now I make it at home for the whole family. 

I found just last night that coffee before bedtime with a slop of honey in is quite delightful. No sugar just a dollop of honey.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:48 AM, steven100 said:

maybe the beer is their only friend .... and maybe they have the Thai gf back in the room but they just like to get out and be by themselves for an hour or so ....   maybe they want to drink because the gf talks too much all day.

Maybe they been up all night.

• Like 1