Two Bodies Found on Bangkok’s Streets Confirmed with Covid-19

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Bim Smith said:

Exactly. I saw one photo this morning and the guy was thin it looked like he hadn't eaten in months. Poor soul. If they are running 45 magnifying cycles the false positives would be through the roof.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a false positive on a RT-PCR test? A false positive has no relationship with cycle number. You don't understand what you're talking about at all.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm actually surprised there have not been an outbreak of oxygen wars and accusations of the rich getting oxygen at the expense of the poor. Going to get very bad in the coming few months

Gf's sister in law went to the hospital with severe covid  symptoms ( she is very overweight and diabetic), they took a blood test and sample swab then sent her home saying that she needed to wait 24hours for the results. but there was nothing they would be able to do as no beds. 24 hrs later they told her she had covid but had to wait a further 24 hours until a bed became available (luckily)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Evading testing or quarantine, getting so ill they drop dead in the street.

Where's the safety net for Thais.

They also can get into trouble while driving and that's a different danger. As they can take out more people by losing control of their car or truck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Seeing a doctor costs 30 baht. If they can't afford that to possibly save their life then - well, I don't believe that. More likely they were afraid to seek help as they were scared of hearing the truth. Not at all unusual.

it costs 30 baht only in the area your registered in if you move to another province your not covered. my GF started paying 300 baht a month she tells me its like social security so regardless where she is in the Kingdom if she takes ill she will be covered and if i am correct whilst in hospital she will get 300 baht per day 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

it costs 30 baht only in the area your registered in if you move to another province your not covered. my GF started paying 300 baht a month she tells me its like social security so regardless where she is in the Kingdom if she takes ill she will be covered and if i am correct whilst in hospital she will get 300 baht per day 

My wife tells me you simply have to re-register in your new area. Same as I would have to do if I moved from one area to another in my native UK I suppose. But a 300 a month 'insurance' deal sounds good to me ????

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

How long can the virus be detected or accurately tested for in a dead body? 

Tests on the body fluids exiting the corpse...................one of the reasons the dead are triple wrapped before cremation.

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm actually surprised there have not been an outbreak of oxygen wars and accusations of the rich getting oxygen at the expense of the poor. Going to get very bad in the coming few months

yes the real Thailand revealed.

16 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

A sign of things to come...

Yes. 

This what happened in India and now Indonesia.

They need to start procuring Oxygen and ventilators for the few people able to find a hospital bed.

Like Modi in India, this might be the spark needed to fell this incompetent government run by greedy thugs.

"The first case was reported to the police that he fainted and collapsed. Emergency service was called to the scene but attempts to save his life failed and he died at 5 p.m. before his body was collected at 10 p.m."

I hope the emergency-response personnel wore full protective gear or PPE. In Malaysia, every single emergency-response personnel must be fully-protected because one does not know whether the other is CVD19 +ve, or not, regardless of the medical situation of the patient. Otherwise, the emergency-response personnel could be end up being infected unknowingly (I don't know how long the virus stays active on a dead vector), go home, spread it to friends and loved ones, ad infinitum.

5 minutes ago, beano2274 said:

in Europe it does not matter how you died if they trace COVID you are classed as a death from/or with COVID.

In the UK I remember a guy dying in a motorcycle accident, was put down as another COVID death, although he hit a street lamp at 100mph

These guys weren't on a motorcycle.

They collapsed and died in the street.

It took 5 hours to get the bodies because medics are overwhelmed by the deaths.  

Still plenty of motorcycle accidents also.  Nowhere for them to be treated.  Hospitals are full.

7 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Kary Mullis, the nobel prize winning inventor of PCR has said that a PCR test ...

"If you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody... and it doesn't

tell you that you are sick or that the thing you ended up with is going to hurt you.

It is a wonderful tool, but is being wrongly calibrated with high cycle thresholds 

that 'pick up everything' to push an agenda".

Well, he said this 1996 in an Interview. 

At that time there was no Covid in sight. 

And in this Interview he was referring to HIV actually! 

• Like 1

It happened in Peru, the morgue were full up dead bodies piled on the streets a terrible  terrible thing to happen in 2020.

The virus affects people with underlying conditions more than healthy people!

How many people in Thailand have or have had TB ? particularly the poor malnourished people living on the streets.

It's going to get worse if the clowns don't act quickly. 

2 hours ago, crazykopite said:

it wont be just Bangkok it will be all over the Kingdom sooner rather than later the government should hang there heads in shame they sat on there backsides for over a year telling us the covid would fly away with the wind and now the PM yesterday tells us that we are to blame for the current situation he hides behind his mask so we can only look into his hollow eyes before long there will be another election this time they will find it extremely hard to fix the result 

Already fixed with the 250 unelected senators, no point having an election if they remain

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

This sounds already like in India a few weeks ago ...

If they cannot manage to control this very soon , they con say bye bye to tourism at all .

Still plan for opening ?

What con be done wrong , will be done wrong ...

( Murphy's law ? )

Yep TAT will be planning more Sandboxes with this news

5 hours ago, wavodavo said:

The vaccines are free so I dont have much symphathy for the anti vaxxers.

What vaccines  ? There's none these days ! Thousands of texts being sent out every day to Thais telling them their vaccination appointment has been cancelled .

As Kary Mullis died in August 2019, attributing ‘quotes’ from him to relate to Covid-19 specifically is a little hard to digest. He has been ‘quoted’ many, many times, without moving his lips. Perhaps a little fact checking on what his real views were on types of testing in which he was involved might be in order?

• Like 1

Not only is this very sad but it’s disgusting and usually only happens in a third world country???? The sheer incompetence of a government headed by a military general and health system run by a non medical ex bodyguard is mind boggling???? Why would anybody go there and spend money that supports such incompetence????

11 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

How long can the virus be detected or accurately tested for in a dead body? 

If it can live on deep-frozen, hard plastic surfaces for over 72-hours, I reckon a pre- rigor mortis body is a walk in the park for the coronavirus.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uroller said:

Not only is this very sad but it’s disgusting and usually only happens in a third world country???? The sheer incompetence of a government headed by a military general and health system run by a non medical ex bodyguard is mind boggling???? Why would anybody go there and spend money that supports such incompetence????

This just in... Covid-infected homeless people die on the streets everywhere.

10 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Kary Mullis, the nobel prize winning inventor of PCR has said that a PCR test ...

"If you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody... and it doesn't

tell you that you are sick or that the thing you ended up with is going to hurt you.

It is a wonderful tool, but is being wrongly calibrated with high cycle thresholds 

that 'pick up everything' to push an agenda".

The first part of that is a quote taken totally out of context. Mullis said it specifically in reference to PCR tests being done on people with HIV, and who had also become infected with multiple other viruses, as was often the case. It has no relevance to other diseases and certainly not to CoVid-19, given that Mullis was already dead before CoVid-19 emerged into the world.

The second part is equally misleading and irrelevant, it refers to PCR tests being done incorrectly, with the wrong settings.

FactCheck: Did the creator of PCR tests say they don't work for Covid-19?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dart12 said:

Yep.  and Inventor of mRNA says there has been a total misrepresentation of mrNA as to what it does and says will cause problems as being used in human body.  Twitter shushed him for saying misinformation.  

Who is he, except the man that worked with it for 20 years creating it?

The "inventor of mRNA"? Are you being serious? No human being invented mRNA, it's a naturally-occurring part of cellular biology.