Two Bodies Found on Bangkok’s Streets Confirmed with Covid-19

snoop1130

2 hours ago, hugocnx said:

PCR cannot detect Covid indeed since there is no proof of Covid e.g. it has never been isolated.

That is totally and definitively untrue. The CoVid-19 virus was identified, isolated and its full genome sequence first published in early January 2020. It has been identified and isolated again, many times since.

See a full debunking of this claim on the link below.

The virus that causes covid-19 exists and was identified and isolated multiple times

5 hours ago, crazykopite said:

it costs 30 baht only in the area your registered in if you move to another province your not covered. my GF started paying 300 baht a month she tells me its like social security so regardless where she is in the Kingdom if she takes ill she will be covered and if i am correct whilst in hospital she will get 300 baht per day 

Totally wrong info. If you're out of your province you can get emergency treatment wherever you are under the 30 baht scheme. If you need followups then you need to get a referral from your registered hospital. If you move permanently to a different area all you have to do is change address on your id card and tabian ban and register in a hospital at your new location. 

13 hours ago, kynikoi said:

As people die in their homes their families will be forced to drag their bodies into the streets. This is gonna get epic.

Was gonna post Monty Python holy grail clip but seems insensitive.

I'm feeling much better, I want to go for a walk

you're only fooling yourself

• Like 1

There is no empirical proof that these experimental vaccines work

or are safe since the trails are still ongoing and will cease in 2023

and yet have killed and injured many, where is the cost benefit analysis?

In the UK there has been 1,470 deaths and 1,059,307 reactions so far

according to the goverment MHRA Yellow Card System.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

In the book from 2005 "The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History", which I re-read last year, the stories detailed of hard-hit Philadelphia of stacking the bodies up wherever they could find room, still haunt me. In some homes the entire family died within a few hours of each other.

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

This just in... Covid-infected homeless people die on the streets everywhere.

I’m not sure that a dying/dead person is left laying in the street for 12 hours in many civilized countries????

2 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

That is totally and definitively untrue. The CoVid-19 virus was identified, isolated and its full genome sequence first published in early January 2020. It has been identified and isolated again, many times since.

See a full debunking of this claim on the link below.

The virus that causes covid-19 exists and was identified and isolated multiple times

I don't recognize "Health Feedback" website. The vaccin is definitely not yet approved by the FDA, another fact that HF rejects. 

Give me a link from e.g. the WHO and I believe you. Till that time I must conclude that you are spreading misinformation by your link to a globalist supporting and or supported medium.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Kary Mullis, the nobel prize winning inventor of PCR has said that a PCR test ...

"If you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody... and it doesn't

tell you that you are sick or that the thing you ended up with is going to hurt you.

It is a wonderful tool, but is being wrongly calibrated with high cycle thresholds 

that 'pick up everything' to push an agenda".

Someone told me the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago.

And also told me about the Swine 'Flu Scams of 2009 and 1976.

Edited by LongTimeLurker
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Dart12 said:

Yep.  and Inventor of mRNA says there has been a total misrepresentation of mrNA as to what it does and says will cause problems as being used in human body.  Twitter shushed him for saying misinformation.  

Who is he, except the man that worked with it for 20 years creating it?

And what is the guy's name?

Wasn't it actually a lady scientist? Immigrant from Hungary? It was then used as a basis for the vaccine by the 2 Turkish scientists who head company BionTech in Frankfurt.

16 hours ago, wavodavo said:

The vaccines are free so I dont have much symphathy for the anti vaxxers.

Mrs Chelseafan has been offered Sinovac, she, like most of her village won't take it as they've heard 'horror stories' and don't believe it will protect them. They're paying up front for Moderna which according to the local hospital won't be available until Sept/Oct. They aint anti-vaxxers but have made up their minds, rightly or wrongly that Sinvac is no good.

Edited by Chelseafan

On 7/22/2021 at 2:48 AM, James105 said:

I think this headline accurately shows that the only deaths that matter now are the ones from covid.     No-one will care about the other 2 who likely died as a result of lockdowns and having their ability to make any kind of income removed from them.     

Nobody dies as a result of lockdowns. However people may well die if their government does not adequately provide financial support to alleviate the consequencies of lockdowns.

On 7/22/2021 at 4:53 AM, crazykopite said:

it wont be just Bangkok it will be all over the Kingdom sooner rather than later the government should hang there heads in shame they sat on there backsides for over a year telling us the covid would fly away with the wind and now the PM yesterday tells us that we are to blame for the current situation he hides behind his mask so we can only look into his hollow eyes before long there will be another election this time they will find it extremely hard to fix the result 

Sadly it is not that straight forward. They fixed the constitution so the PM has already got 250 senators before a single vote is cast.

Allied to opposing parties / candidates being disqualified or prosecuted at will , the present government is almost impossible to unseat in a democratic fashion.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

' many ' , care to elaborate , is the number in the millions ?

No.

Does the number have to be in the millions before it is significant? And if so how many millions? So maybe you think that 100 thousand is not significant?

Here's a thought for you. There is a car on the market that is known to explode on occasions when driven. It rarely occurs but so far a couple of people died. 

What will be the reaction of the market and the producer? Well, the market will stop buying and will loudly protest. The producer will retract that type of car immediately and will probably be persecuted. Could be a real scenario but not for people in a dream world.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:02 AM, Charlie Cabana said:

Heart attacks, or other plus a false positive. There is a difference between dying 'of covid' and dying 'with covid'.

This point has been discussed at length in Pathology circles since the start of the pandemic. I am privy to the thoughts of a state coronial investigator in the US, and he said that at first it was so ridiculous, they were filing gunshot deaths as Covid, because they HAD to -if the corpse tested +ve.

Although in these BKK cases, we have homeless people, likely with chronic malnutrition, gut worms the size of pythons, and rotten livers from eating out of garbage bins. It would not take much for delta to swoop in for the kill. At least that horrific existence is over for them at last. 

We get the media we deserve tho, we consume these stories voraciously only to accuse them of sensationalism, and fear mongering, but I'd rather at least know about these deaths, then filter out the media "wooo!' for myself. 

Even doubling todays tally, realistically, it's a fraction of the population total of some sixty million people still not infected.

I wish I could print here what I would like to happen to those that enrich themselves on the backs of those who really do keep the lights on in this beautiful, promising, yet utterly neglected and vandalized nation. 

Edited by chalawaan
added a thought