Sex and alcohol birthday party busted at Bangkok hotel

webfact

1 hour ago, internationalism said:

if they were broadcasting it life and some jealous girlfriend/boyfriend or were some gangsters followed by bugged phones, gps, I don't see how police can turn up at hotel room at the private party just like that, out of blue.

Possible sleepy neighbours, but with 5% room occupancy, that is unlikely

Easy.. somebody snitched.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

They were charged with violating the Covid-19 rules

I guess they would have been OK if they just were having sex and not drinking alcohol.  To the best of my knowledge having sex was not banned.  But perhaps you can't do it at restaurants or during curfew hours. 

2 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

I guess they would have been OK if they just were having sex and not drinking alcohol.  To the best of my knowledge having sex was not banned.  But perhaps you can't do it at restaurants or during curfew hours. 

Maybe the problem was that they were 6 people. The new regulations state that gatherings must be max 5 people.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Just another load of the usual BS, used packets of condoms, what a bloody stupid comment.

Empty condom packets, used condoms, but used packets of condoms, bunch of loonies.

Perhaps some of us are having a boring sex-life, as there seems to be other exiting things that condom packs also can be used for...????

No stated that the lubricant was used......Orgie of 5 is allowed not of 6 and probably some with a lot of money to have a birthday party like this.. related probably to High ranked figures....They don't care at all only about themselves

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They were in a hotel room, I would have thought that that would be regarded as being *In* rather than being "out".

Were the guys in or out ?

My guess is they were in when they were in and out when they were out.. 

Was the loud music the "hokey cokey"?

4 hours ago, userabcd said:

The 5 bottles of liquor have been clarified as being of foreign origin.

Curious as to why the origin of the beer, soda, condoms, and lubricating gel is not mentioned.

Just to clarify all the girls were "made in Thailand"