COVID-19 Law suit in USA to Withdraw Approval of Vaccines

Banana7

Attached is the law suit IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ALABAMA AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS, et al., Civil Action No. 2:21-cv-00702-CLM asking for a preliminary injunction to withdraw approval of the vaccines. 

Plaintiffs move under Rule 65, Fed.R.Civ.P., for a preliminary injunction against Defendants enjoining them from continuing to authorize the emergency use of the so-called “Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine,”1 “Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine”2 and the “Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine”3 (collectively, the “Vaccines”)4 pursuant to their respective EUAs, and from granting full Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) approval of the Vaccines:
(i) for the under-18 age category;
(ii) for those, regardless of age, who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 prior to vaccination; and
(iii) until such time as the Defendants have complied with their obligation to create and maintain the requisite “conditions of authorization” under Section 546 of the Food, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb– 3(e), thereby enabling Vaccine candidates to give truly voluntary, informed consent.

Comments?

M-for-PI-file-stamped.pdf

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Banana7 said:

NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ALABAMA

'Nuff Said.

If I didn't care about the health of the population of the great state of alabama, I'd say "fine".

"Live Unvaxxed, or Die", awesome new state motto, or maybe "Die Tide, Die".

alabama ranks ~45th in states which leech more than they contribute.

Also said to have an awesome education and health system, not.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Let's have emergency permission on cancer drugs, and everything else as well.

Although I don't disagree with you per se (if someone is willing to take any chance to cling on, up to them IMO - with safeguards against snake oil salesmen - I see no reason not to let them sign a waiver and get on with it), it's not really a good comparison given cancer isn't infectious.

• Like 2

1. I sincerely hope everyone is telling the truth on the issue of C-19

2. I hope they find another miracle cure that ensures I’m here in another 50 years so I can see who was not telling the truth.

Conclusion: I don’t hold out much hope either of the above will occur. So meanwhile can I just ask to enjoy the remainder of my days here without being manipulated by the various self interested participants.

9 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Although I don't disagree with you per se (if someone is willing to take any chance to cling on, up to them IMO - with safeguards against snake oil salesmen - I see no reason not to let them sign a waiver and get on with it), it's not really a good comparison given cancer isn't infectious.

Unlike road deaths.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DaLa said:

1. I sincerely hope everyone is telling the truth on the issue of C-19

2. I hope they find another miracle cure that ensures I’m here in another 50 years so I can see who was not telling the truth.

Conclusion: I don’t hold out much hope either of the above will occur. So meanwhile can I just ask to enjoy the remainder of my days here without being manipulated by the various self interested participants.

Being worked on, takes time:

https://www.newswise.com/coronavirus/extensive-study-identifies-over-a-dozen-existing-drugs-as-potential-covid-19-therapies

https://phys.org/news/2021-07-drug-coronaviruses.html

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That obviously isn't true. We know you still can get infected, but being vaccinated reduces the chances of hospitalization and death. In other words: WORTH IT!

Almost nothing he says is true.

• Sad 3

Oh this is just one of what I think will be thousands of all sorts of lawsuits.  Individuals, companies will sue various city, state and Federal agencies and officials for the financial harm they suffered due to the decisions, and policies.  I have not heard much in the news about suits.  I am sure of course that due to the "martial law" nature of some of the governor issued "Executive Orders" that there is lots of protection against such suits, but that is why there are courts and thousands of lawyers patiently waiting for the panic to subside and when they think the time is ripe to start suing.  My Opine anyway

2 hours ago, Salerno said:

I didn't know there are experimental drugs targeting road deaths? :coffee1:

There are lots of members who have posted that road deaths in Thailand were higher in number than covid deaths. So I assumed that since they were clear thinkers that comparison would only make sense if road deaths were a contagious disease? Was I wrong to give them the benefit of the doubt?

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

There are lots of members who have posted that road deaths in Thailand were higher in number than covid deaths.

Hence my reaction on your post:

COVID-19-Law-suit-in-USA-to-Withdraw-Approval-of-Vaccines-COVID-19-Coronavirus-ASEAN-NOW-formerly-Thai-Visa-Forum.png.e4aa4c2d3a4653c227d743bc4d4677da.png

Laughing with you not at you.

Interesting that this obsession with something called 'freedom' (ie freedom to do whatever I like irrespective of its effect on others) doesn't occur (much or at all) in other modern democratic liberal countries ...

Only in Usofa.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds sensible to me.

If you're gonna give emergency consent to use experimental drugs, why just on COVID, a disease that vaccines don't work on?

Is this actually a serious post?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds sensible to me.

If you're gonna give emergency consent to use experimental drugs, why just on COVID, a disease that vaccines don't work on?

"a disease that vaccines don't work on?"

Disinformation ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Interesting that this obsession with something called 'freedom' (ie freedom to do whatever I like irrespective of its effect on others) doesn't occur (much or at all) in other modern democratic liberal countries ...

Only in Usofa.

That's why they're protesting in the streets in France, the UK and elsewhere...