Public holidays in Thailand this weekend brings alcohol ban

webfact

1 hour ago, bbko said:

Let's be honest here, if you were in your home country and a religious holiday was coming up;

Would you be ok if foreigners in your country were more concerned about the ability to buy alcohol than the actual spirit of the holiday? 

Cant shay id give a <deleted> either way.

9 hours ago, Brewster67 said:

These days NEVER bother me, I have a nice big stock of beer in the house at all times, because now and then these dry days sneak up on you unexpectedly. Even though there are PLENTY of people still willing to sell you a beer on the quiet and I always keep one of those cooler cups in the car for emergencies if you get caught out.

As for the past 6 months of bans in restaurants, I can go to at least half a dozen who will keep my cup filled up all the while I am there.

Much the same Brewer , yesterday I bought a box of Leo #8 , I have 5 litres of home made ginger beer under pressure , and a bottle of Uncle Tom's rum. Oh and a bottle of Rumours red wine, chances are I will have a glass of wine tonight but should the sun appear it will be a bottle of lager.  It is here if I need it , I don't need to panic at the first sign of ' Not awailable ' appearing .

20 hours ago, natway09 said:

Most of the countries where we come from used to have alcohol sales bans as well

It is their country & if they wish to have 5 or 6 days a year of no alcohol sales as a religious belief 

so be it, stop grizzling, nobody said you cannot have a drink at home

From where you come?  Saudi Arabia?