Pattaya area couple arrested after singing and running a livestream show while driving a motorbike during mandatory curfew time

webfact

Yeah all a big joke to some.  Meanwhile, the law abiders, and foreigners that want to come and are vaccinated, take all the tests, pay out the nose for ASQ or put up with sandbox scheme limits, etc. not to mention the millions of Thais that are out of work and the thousands of businesses that have closed or that were forced to be sold.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smedly said:

yourube/facebunk many anoying farangs running around pattaya in recent weeks trying to fund their stay with video blogs

I make YouTubes for fun, some video lessons for my classes, or stuff to show the fam back home. My wife is amazed by all the professional YouTubers and says that's what I ought to be doing. I go haha, no, that market is already saturated, and I couldn't possibly compete with their general level of idiocy.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

I make YouTubes for fun, some video lessons for my classes, or stuff to show the fam back home. My wife is amazed by all the professional YouTubers and says that's what I ought to be doing. I go haha, no, that market is already saturated, and I couldn't possibly compete with their general level of idiocy.

yes great hobby and enjoy - but I will bet you would respect peoples privacy and not stick your camera in peoples faces that do not want it 

It is rude and confrontational - I have seen both Thai and farang tell them where to go and then they get quite aggressive - like I said - I have seen some altercations that turned quite nasty  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A couple has been arrested last night (July 25th) after they were singing and live streaming while driving a motorbike during a mandatory Covid-19 curfew time in Pattaya.

How to bring attention to your self... just for some likes.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Deli said:

And what is a curfew good for ?

If only I knew. At a place where basically all shops/gas stations/convenience stores/food places are closed. What does it need a curfew on top?

Can't walk your dog? Can't exercise?

Can't cruise with your scooter?

Just to proof how strong their grip is.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, smedly said:

not just Thai - yourube/facebunk many anoying farangs running around pattaya in recent weeks trying to fund their stay with video blogs - apart from the desperation to try and make a few pennies and the invasion of privacy of those (like me) who would prefer not have a video camera stuck in my face, - I have seen confrontations almost resulting in physical violence by these pests - my advice to them - go home and get a job and keep your camera in your pocket.

And they are mostly all showing the same stuff which is if course boring and repetitive and not at all interesting.

I have stopped looking at them unless there is something worthwhile watching, like the recent one about the refurbishment of the safe house 'quiet room' for the kids at Ban Kruja Orphanage in Pattaya.

13 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

And they are mostly all showing the same stuff which is if course boring and repetitive and not at all interesting.

I have stopped looking at them unless there is something worthwhile watching, like the recent one about the refurbishment of the safe house 'quiet room' for the kids at Ban Kruja Orphanage in Pattaya.

agree - it is mostly garbage from a few people that are doing more to upset people and cause altercations than anything positive - it is difficult to watch adults making idiots of themselves and I'm taking about those doing the filming lol

Their life threatening act should be regarded at the very least as attempted manslaughter. They had no right to leave their place of abode, ride a scooter, and have some fun. They jeopardized the future of the entire human race by such malicious actions.  We have managed to maintain the survival rate from this uber deadly disease at circa 99.5% - their actions could have started a massive chain reaction of contagion and reduced this to 99.49999999999999999999999999999999%.

I suggest we introduce Madame la Guillotine for such malicious sociopathic criminals as these.  After all, it is the guillotine that symbolizes the institutionalization of revolutionary chaos, and the world we now live in is surely nothing but institutionalized chaos. 

I'm somewhat unclear as to why the human race have exchanged liberty, fraternity, and equality for what they think is "safety", but I'm very clear that we will severely regret our willingness to be subjugated to the extent we have. Ben Franklin was right.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, tandor said:

..in that case..firing squad.

I believe they get fined and the foreigners some record or stamp in their passport. Also a good chance of a night in the cells until court opens.....

Hardly seems worth the risk and is rather pathetic don't you think?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I believe they get fined and the foreigners some record or stamp in their passport. Also a good chance of a night in the cells until court opens.....

Hardly seems worth the risk and is rather pathetic don't you think?

..fair enough...i wasnt aware they were repeat offenders.